List Mgmt. Trade & F.A. 2017 (if a scenario sounds wrong - read on before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I wouldn't. I have it on very good authority that we are being quiet this year because there are a couple of big fish coming next year. Watts will 100% be a Pie. He will announce it very soon. Tom Lynch has already agreed to join the Pies in 2019 so please hold tight. Crameri to help in the meantime. Cheers
Sloane and Lynch?

Based on? JT has always struck me as a neat footballer that's nice in traffic, can win his own ball, but has his limitations. A strong clearance game isn't something I've ever associated with him.

He's only just turned 26 this week so that's not to say he can't more that I can't see it in our midfield.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watts + Crameri this year and we go to draft with pick 6 (or 2x picks in the teens).

Next year go bang and get Lynch as RFA and maybe someone else, like Slone :).

I can live with that.

I would imagine if we stay very quiet this trade period that there would be a couple of very nervous clubs next year.

No I wouldn't. I have it on very good authority that we are being quiet this year because there are a couple of big fish coming next year. Watts will 100% be a Pie. He will announce it very soon. Tom Lynch has already agreed to join the Pies in 2019 so please hold tight. Crameri to help in the meantime. Cheers
Can you please confirm you work for the club or you spoke to someone that does so I can get genuinely excited about your post.

Ok. That doesn’t mean the entire state is dry. My cousins farm in Leongatha was under water a few weeks ago.
When l was young, admittedly a good many years ago, if it had not rained for a week or two they considered that a drought at leongatha.

I think best case is:

Keep 6, use it on Balta
Give 36 to Dees for Watts
Give next years first round selection to GWS for Tomlinson and hope we finish top 8 (to make it value for us)

Id go no higher then 36 for Watts , the dees have played their hand they don't want him.

I get the feeling more and more that we do basically nothing this trade period because we already have agreements in place for next year FA's.

I don't understand how we are under salary cap pressure, is it all hearsay or can someone in know explain it to me.

I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade but the current climate of this thread is not in line with the thread title.
So any news on collingwood then

Can I suggest we end this speculation regarding Crameri.

Have we not learnt our lesson with broken down old players, especially after 2 years out of the system essentially.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back