Yellow & Black: A Season With Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Dimma appears to have handed out some sprays, contrary to the belief that he was soft and too matey with the players. Looking forward to reading the whole book.

This!!!

I reckon 2016 he did some almighty sprays which didn't translate well with the players whereas this year his speeches would've been along the lines of "we're all in this together"

Talk about good timeing.
It would of been a massive dud if it was just 2016.
He is basically gaurenteed 100k sales

I heard that it was meant to be the 2016 season but we had such a crap year they shelved it. Then came 2017.......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree bit to much info given away I rekon
This book wouldn't be published unless the club and coaches were 100% happy with it.

Anything that gives away too many trade secrets would have been edited out already.

Trust me, it'll only give away what the club and coaches are happy with.

This book wouldn't be published unless the club and coaches were 100% happy with it.

Anything that gives away too many trade secrets would have been edited out already.

Trust me, it'll only give away what the club and coaches are happy with.
The fact Dimma wrote the foreword suggests he’s read it and OK’d it

Yeah, it's the key plank of policy development and politics. Always freely tell people what they already know or can easily find out themselves.

What a terrific stroke of luck to have two such contrasting seasons for material, not to mention the fairytale ending.

He would have been forgiven for thinking 2017 could have ended up worse pre-season, then the ultimate season comes outta nowhere. Great story in itself.

He can write and it's gonna be an amazing read. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back