News Charlie and the Lions Factory - the Everlasting Charlie Cameron Trade Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

What does 34 equate to in terms of matching a bid?

EDIT: Just did the math, equals pick 28 for bid matching purposes.

It would actually be 36 and 42 with the Rocky compo pushing them back. Might go one further with Motlop.

What does 34 equate to in terms of matching a bid?

EDIT: Just did the math, equals pick 28 for bid matching purposes.

That scenario just feels like overs to me though.

Is it possible to work out a theoretical net points cost to us, and if so what "points" that would make Cameron worth?

Cameron, 16 and 34 for 12, 19 and 41?

That scenario just feels like overs to me though.

Is it possible to work out a theoretical net points cost to us, and if so what "points" that would make Cameron worth?

Pick 12 = 1268, pick 19 = 948 points, pick 41 = 412 points. Total 2628 points.

Pick 16 = 1067 points, pick 34 = 542 points. Total 1609 points.

Values Charlie Cameron at 1019 points which is around pick 17.

Just give them 18 or 19 and be done with it. I really want to take 12 to the draft and strengthen our midfield stocks.

So I've done the following calculations based on 12, 19 and 41 out. (total 2628 points)

16 and 34 in (total 1609 points)

So on this basis Cameron would "cost " us nett 1019 Dp's or approximately the equivalent of Pick 17.

Is this calculation valid or is it an oversimplification?

In any case, I think I'd rather just give them 19 (or 18 if push comes to shove)

Pick 12 = 1268, pick 19 = 948 points, pick 41 = 412 points. Total 2628 points.

Pick 16 = 1067 points, pick 34 = 542 points. Total 1609 points.

Values Charlie Cameron at 1019 points which is around pick 17.

Just give them 18 or 19 and be done with it. I really want to take 12 to the draft and strengthen our midfield stocks.

You posted that while I was doing my arithmetic.

Good to see I can not only add up but come to the same conclusion.:)

Depends if we're worried about Ballenden being bid on in the early 20s given our next pick might be 43.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't think so.

...there is something in the back of my mind tells me that he did but they wouldn't release him.....wish I could remember exactly, but there was something regarding him I reckon..

Might do some googling, it's annoying me now.....not sure that will help though.

...there is something in the back of my mind tells me that he did but they wouldn't release him.....wish I could remember exactly, but there was something regarding him I reckon..

Might do some googling, it's annoying me now.....not sure that will help though.

Are you thinking of Gibbs trying to get to Adelaide last year? Carlton wouldn't release him.

Or maybe you are thinking of Cam McCarthy before that?

Dodongo has been married for a long time therefore sex has dried up like what happens in all marriages. Dodongo doesn't need Dodongo's nuts. If the worst happened Dodongo will get synthetic balls so Dodongo still looks like a man when Dodongo wears speedos.

Dodongo will sing meaningless songs in very high voice?

Don't miss understand I'm just playing out different scenarios. I think 19 will see it done. But there is a possibility Crows might stand on their digs. Never say never.

Not sure they will... One of those scenarios he wants to return to be close to family and he may not be interested in playing football for 12 months?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back