Trigg gone from Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

You guys are way past this guy. If Whicker was still there then he would have brought back his prodigal son to Crows but you are safe now.
No commercial acumen.........I think we all knew that :)

LoGiudice said Trigg has transform(sic) the Blues.

“The board credits Steven with driving cultural change across all facets of the Club,” the Blues president said.

“That includes a transformation of the football department ... and our participation as a founding club in the AFLW competition.

“Steven has worked closely with coach Brendon Bolton, the board and all staff to drive improved results across the entire club. I would personally like to acknowledge this important contribution.

“Steven has guided the Club during the rebuilding phase. Our search for a new CEO will focus on finding someone with a strong commercial background who will drive the club to the next level required for success,” Mr LoGuidice said.

Trigg will continue in the role until the Blues find their next chief.
Trigg has been so good for Carlton they are letting him go!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trigg has been so good for Carlton they are letting him go!
Did you not read what they said? It's not that hard. He helped get them to a position now where they can move forward and he's really not the bloke that can help them do that. He steadied the boat, and they now need someone dynamic to steer it forward. No shame in that.

Did you not read what they said? It's not that hard. He helped get them to a position now where they can move forward and he's really not the bloke that can help them do that. He steadied the boat, and they now need someone dynamic to steer it forward. No shame in that.

Did he?

They're still a shambles from where I'm sitting.

They've basically become a salary cap release valve for GWS and nothing more.

Meaningless waffle.

If he was any good they wouldn't be moving him on. End of story.

Carlton are running low on Crows cast offs.

Maybe we should give them a ruck coach to help them out?

Malifice any news on what happened here?

Commuting from Adelaide to Melbourne to work, and not doing enough to fix the clubs financial position.

When things went belly up this year with Career one, he wasnt around to patch things up. We would up with Virgin as our sponsor after much to-ing and fro-ing.

Im hearing we've basically sewn up Lathlain as a replacement.

This post amuses me so much I can't even think of a smart arse comment

I think this can be best expressed as

HA HA HA HA HA HA

Malifice any news on what happened here?
o_O I'm more worried about Lethlean tbh. Has absolutely no experience or track record in cooking the books. As you blokes know this is rule 101 for hiring any competent CEO. ;)

o_O I'm more worried about Lethlean tbh. Has absolutely no experience or track record in cooking the books. As you blokes know this is rule 101 for hiring any competent CEO. ;)
He's got the inappropriate sexual conduxt down pat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back