Tigers - 2017 Premiers

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done to the Tigers. An average team on paper that used an easy fixture, barely any injuries and a great gameplan to win a flag in an even year.

Had plenty of injuries until about round 18. Didn’t rely on game plan. Relied on talent in middle and defence and speed up forward. Fixture will barely be harder next year with no game in geelong and in gws territory being replaced by games in Sydney and Adelaide territory. Enjoy our premiership next year :cool:

Also is Nick Maxwell, the butt of all jokes in the football community

Buckley's one of the greatest captains and midfielders of all time. Anybody who watched him will agree.
Nathan No Flags is not even worthy enough to lace Cotchin's boots in 50 years no one will remember Buckley but Cotchin will always be remembered as a Premiership captain something Buckley never got close too what's next you say some spud like Adam Treloar is better than Cotchin

Can't think of a less deserving winner. Literally gifted the premiership because the AFL manipulate rules to suit themselves just to get another fairytale.

In saying that well done.
Lol so salty ha ha ha ha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nathan No Flags is not even worthy enough to lace Cotchin's boots in 50 years no one will remember Buckley but Cotchin will always be remembered as a Premiership captain something Buckley never got close too what's next you say some spud like Adam Treloar is better than Cotchin
Yeah ok

The Tigers were presented to their adoring fans today by Tiffany Cherry. As if they weren't already blessed enough. Sweet Jesus. Let me just think about that for a minute. Christ it's difficult to type one handed. OK, I'm done. Where was I? Oh yes. Richmond supporters scroll on, I'll give you a moment. No really. Tigers fans don't want to read this. Trust me. All gone? Good. Now, I'm of the opinion, and as Hutchy would say, 'this is just one person's opinion, it's neither right nor wrong', but I believe that the Tigers inherited all of the Bulldogs luck from last year, and upped the ante. The Cats game was line ball until Guthrie & Colojazny (sic) were incapacitated. Then Mumford & Cameron didn't turn up for the prelim. And yesterday Greenwood (calf), Kelly (hamstring), Cameron (calf) & Jenkins (ribs) were stuffed by half time. Plenty of teams would have achieved those three wins. Dare I say it, even the Magpies. Looks like we've reached a point where the healthiest team wins the flag. Put your best 22 on the park more often than anyone else, and it's all yours. If that's how it's gonna be, fine, but don't bother trying to predict next years premier. It could be anybody. I have a house plant that could be premier. I water it every day. Beautiful pink and blue flowers. It deserves a trophy. No, I'm not taking this well. I saw the Tigers beat the Eagles earlier this year at the G, and their fans still booed the umpires off after the game. Pretty low. Doesn't surprise me in the least that they set fire to an Adelaide car after the grand final. Then again, their unsavoury demeanour was probably sparked by the constant kicking they got from the press in 2016. What's the end goal for these journos? A riot? They nearly got one.

Is that you Treloar?

Get used to it fellas. You can drag out all the tired jokes in the world but it’s not going to change the fact that for the next 6 months we are indisputedly better than all your teams.

I'm learning a lot about human nature with all the warped logic I'm seeing amongst inferior teams' supporters trying to convince themselves they're somehow better.

Credit to them overachieving. Can't say my clubs ever done that.
I can see Geelong fans have linked arms with there whinging coach and still bitching

Whinny flogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back