2018 Membership WTF ???

Remove this Banner Ad

Already renewed but alas cant afford Social Club. Just normal stables for me.
A bad horse needs a social stable to be a bad horse in, not a simple saintly stable

:)

A pony walks into a bar. He leans over to the barman and whispers his order. The bartenders asks "Why are you whispering?". The pony replies "I'm a little horse".

Ill see myself out.
The little horse pony says to the horse, why the long face?

Ahhhh I'm leaving too......

The club had a chance to restore some of that culture with a decent set up at the Glasshouse but opted instead for function centre dollars. The stench of Pert hangs over it.
We often seem like a business first and a member's football club third at best. I know we have to be commercially successful but the fact of the matters is that nine of it serves any purpose if not to win premierships. Eddie is fond of saying that if you don't stand for something you fall for eveything. It just another BS cliche in reality but if we are to stand for anything I wish like it hell it was winning premierships. Maybe we'd win more than 2 or every half century.

I already have the add on for Social Club and it cost me $220 pa, just confirmed with the club it's dropping to $100 - happy days.
jmac70 I gave her your feedback re cocktail parties/functions and that we can't get into the Glasshouse for practice games or vfl games as there's always functions on.
You'll be pleased to know the young lady said she'll pass the feedback on as they're looking at ways of getting people involved more.
Hopefully it's not just rhetoric and they mean it.

I had Social Club for ballot access to Grand Final tickets and to occasionally sit in the members as I'm MCC - will need to call and see if any of that changes.

I already have the add on for Social Club and it cost me $220 pa, just confirmed with the club it's dropping to $100 - happy days.
Seems like a good deal to me. I might need to consider it! Especially if we play more VFL games at Olympic Park next year.

I'll wait and see whether they boast about any improvements to the Social Club other than the price drop

Seems like a good deal to me. I might need to consider it! Especially if we play more VFL games at Olympic Park next year.

I'll wait and see whether they boast about any improvements to the Social Club other than the price drop
Yep, $100 add on to have some shelter and elevation at Olympic Park VFL games would be the main reason I 'd consider upgrading. Even though the glasshouse is poorly designed with bulky window frames should we get half a dozen games there it would be worthwhile.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back