The Eternal Punting Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done mate. Any reason for big duke? I've done my form and left it out of the top 4 that's all

Nope, nothing that sound logic supports. I try to follow a certain number of of horses (not closely btw) and I had an email to say it was running.

Pretty sure someone here had a tip on astronomite a little while back. It runs tomorrow in 7 at Belmont.

Please don't follow my horse tips. I have as much knowledge of that as I do European handball ball. (It's not good).

Just got the first at Caulfield. Could be my weekend.
Why is it that the ones I have $5 on win and the $50 seem to run last. Punting is a cruel mistress.
On another note. Kyrgios smashing my multi apart

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How’d everyone go yesterday? Man, Hayes just gets them up for big ones doesn’t he. Boom Time done dick all and runs in at $51/$12.

Here’s a couple for today but my tips have been trash lately so best to ignore them.
OKC -4.5, Utah player yesterday and Hill late.
I heard Philly have no Embiid. Apparently not playing back to back games

Doomben Race 8, No.5 - Now You See.

A couple of mates own shares of it, it's last few runs have been really good, seems to be back in the pack a bit at this point, but you can't argue with its form

Deshaun Watson has done an acl overnight. No watson, no JJ, the Texans are dead in the water. Load up against them. Unless of course they trade something half decent in but at this point they’re stuffed.

Going to put $200 on Almandin @$7.50 to win the cup. terrible bloody field this year. Only worry is F Dettori riding the horse.
I have $100 on it @ $11 and another $100 @7

Fair to say I am spewing that Frankie is riding him, however the bloke is a gun jockey and is due for a good ride in the cup. He has no excuses this year because he is on a horse that can definitely get the distance and has been in some awesome form minus its last run that still wasn't that bad.

I won a lot on Almandin last year too so if it doesn't get up it's not the end of the world.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back