Unofficial Preview 2017 Club Champion Dinner

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully the Crouch brothers = The Stringer brothers for success

Oh jeez, I used to like the Stringer brothers. Alan was the real psycho one if I remember rightly and I remember a game at the bay where the Tiges hacked the ball forward from the middle, contested ball, and Alan comes out with the ball and slots it from 50 only for the ump to report him and pay a free kick.

I was ropeable but they showed the replay and Stringer managed to dislodged the ball from his opponent with a swinging elbow that sweetly, sweetly hit his opponent causing him, in his concussed state to cough the ball up to Stringer for the intercept.

Best part was Stringer was livid that a free had been paid, as if he had done nothing wrong. I was just impressed with the coordination of the man to run at an opponent, swing an elbow and catch the ball before two steps bang, straight through the hi diddle diddle from 50.

Just me or did Eddie just happen to forget that Jakey also made that trip to Fiji?

Oh jeez, I used to like the Stringer brothers. Alan was the real psycho one if I remember rightly and I remember a game at the bay where the Tiges hacked the ball forward from the middle, contested ball, and Alan comes out with the ball and slots it from 50 only for the ump to report him and pay a free kick.

I was ropeable but they showed the replay and Stringer managed to dislodged the ball from his opponent with a swinging elbow that sweetly, sweetly hit his opponent causing him, in his concussed state to cough the ball up to Stringer for the intercept.

Best part was Stringer was livid that a free had been paid, as if he had done nothing wrong. I was just impressed with the coordination of the man to run at an opponent, swing an elbow and catch the ball before two steps bang, straight through the hi diddle diddle from 50.
Wayne was the tough one , Alan was the sniper. Alan could play and led the Magerey one year after 12 rounds before he was reported for about 3-4 games.He could play and his brother was tough and they were the reason the Bays won two in a row + Wayne Henwood. (food for thought)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back