Prediction Copeland Trophy and other awards 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats Steele.

Apologies I had you just outside top 5, shows how little I know. And I admit it.

Great year. Constant top 5 finisher in the Copeland. Great work.
Elite runner

Is this not a thread of discussion based on events/happenings at the Best & Fairest?

If you could explain to me where I've been unreasonable, that would be wonderful.
Only if you can explain where I used the word unreasonable.

Is this not a thread of discussion based on events/happenings at the Best & Fairest?

If you could explain to me where I've been unreasonable, that would be wonderful.
No to me it is an award night and celebrating winning players achievements.

You and your cohort of miserabalists pollute every thread. If you could kindly move on to the Buckley thread, that would be great.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done Steele. Good reward for being a consistently high performer over many years now.

Also great seasons from Tay Adams and Jeremy Howe IMO. 1st, 2nd and 4th all in the leadership group (skipper probably in the top 5 too if not for the late injury); we are in good hands.

Go Pies.

Man of Steele!

Congrats to the oblique arse, still smiling.

Tell me to press pause, or off, is a fair indication you think what i'm saying isn't acceptable.
Mate one comment coming back at you, you might be inclined to think pfft.
When there's multiple read the tea leaves and take a hint.

If someone would kindly post the other award winners on the night.
Not sure I've caught them all.

Edit: done
Thanks all

I'm thrilled Sidney won.
Very well deserved.
And as I mentioned elsewhere it's lovely to see the love and camaraderie between the players, and their love and respect for their coach

Remove this Banner Ad

Back