Unofficial Preview 2017 Club Champion Dinner

Oct 20, 2015
In a Galaxy Far, Far Away
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
We need to build a clubhouse .All our players have come from a club. Give them a club and a lot more footy players will stay. We can afford to build a club. Do it and reap the benefits ,don't and we will continue pay the penalty.
Yes we should, but i don't think that's the reason people leave

John Who

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 16, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Well done MCrouch, deserved winner! Time now for everyone to have a preseason training with the aim for consistent match performances like MCrouch. If they all played with heart and guts like the Crouch bros, we will have another crack at the Finals next year!

Don Muraco

Club Legend
Jul 28, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Klopp Glenelg Liverpool Patriots
Yes we should, but i don't think that's the reason people leave
True ,but it might help people stay. Christ, we we could build an entertainment hub near the city and make a killing without bothering the pear government or the idiot AFL and keeping all the cash for us. I'm sure we are good for a loan considering our connections.

Maggsy

Club Legend
Jun 29, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Can someone add up the totals for all player votes? I'd love to see what order our lads finished outside the top ten (mostly wanna see where exactly Lever finished)

Seems justified now that we didn't wanna make a guy who finished outside the top 10 of our BnF our highest paid player!

Back