Training Pre-season 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

What I like: the fact that the club is going to concentrate on the skills deficiency and Wellsy already training to get himself up for season proper

What I didn't like: the old chestnut "if richmond and dogs can do it, why not us" sounds desperate. We all know it doesn't work that way those teams won it because they worked with what they've got it's not a fairy tale and if we hang our hat on that then kiss it goodbye

Looking at the top 10 in the Copeland and if there is improvement by them plus add the likes of JDG, Moore, Schaz, Langdon, Cox also stepping up then the young ones in Brown, Daics, Kirby, add Wells and Dunn as the oldies playing to expectation. I am looking forward to 2018. Fingers crossed on injuries though.

For what it is worht Shep. I have been predicting we will win it every year since I was born.
Been right twice.
Post of year candidate

:thumbsu:

Looking at the top 10 in the Copeland and if there is improvement by them plus add the likes of JDG, Moore, Schaz, Langdon, Cox also stepping up then the young ones in Brown, Daics, Kirby, add Wells and Dunn as the oldies playing to expectation. I am looking forward to 2018. Fingers crossed on injuries though.
One would hope that those first five you named would drive a lot of improvement in us and like to see JDG and Moore get into the top ten next year at the bnf for us to make the eight. And not left to the same old crew in Steele and Pendlebury

One would hope that those first five you named would drive a lot of improvement in us and like to see JDG and Moore get into the top ten next year at the bnf for us to make the eight. And not left to the same old crew in Steele and Pendlebury
I just worry about injuries as of the top 10 and improvements of those you mentioned, not sure of the level beneath them if we have a year of injuries like we did a couple of years ago.

I just worry about injuries as of the top 10 and improvements of those you mentioned, not sure of the level beneath them if we have a year of injuries like we did a couple of years ago.
Injuries are a factor unfortunately, but if we don't they are the the drivers. But also l hoping that if we draft well some of them can also drive us

Injuries are a factor unfortunately, but if we don't they are the the drivers. But also l hoping that if we draft well some of them can also drive us
No injuries, a full list at the end and drafting Nankervis were big factors in Richmond's win this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually I'm confident on injuries, this year for the most part were impact injuries - apart from Wells and Sincs, correct me if there were more

Easier Said then Done

That's a pity considering we sacked davorernern
TBH it was one of our best year for injuries from a body management perspective since the buttifant years. I'd argue we looking for another HP manager not just because of tissue injuries but something is not working in the stamina perspective and that shows because we cannot sustain that undefeatable game style over the course of a season. That's my guess anyway

Actually I'm confident on injuries, this year for the most part were impact injuries - apart from Wells and Sincs, correct me if there were more
Yeah wasn't bad, had a few that went longer and we seem to have problems with finger injuries. Not as bad as the previous year, that was a shocker.

We need a Greek translator on here.
I'm sure I'm missing some great comments.

Ven ktalava

Remove this Banner Ad

Back