Unofficial Preview 2017 Club Champion Dinner

Remove this Banner Ad

crVZsyM.jpg

We need to build a clubhouse .All our players have come from a club. Give them a club and a lot more footy players will stay. We can afford to build a club. Do it and reap the benefits ,don't and we will continue pay the penalty.

I would love it, but we were prevented for so long through our sub-license from having one that I think the horse has now bolted on it.

Last edited:
We need to build a clubhouse .All our players have come from a club. Give them a club and a lot more footy players will stay. We can afford to build a club. Do it and reap the benefits ,don't and we will continue pay the penalty.

Totally agree, I'd like a club I could go to have a beer as well.

Anyone see the article in the Tiser a week or so ago about an updated sporting precinct next to AO? Mentioned a Crows base in the city. Was just the opinion of SA Tourism Industry Council though.

e540822d1972b1b01d1913a9cfbcf28e.jpg

I would love it, but we were prevented for so long through our sub-license from having one that I think the horse has now bolted on it.
There is no reason that we can't do it now. Look at the the pear model where they spend what they like going to place like say China , but but will always lose money. So, a novel idea for us, is building a club room in Adelaide , near Adelaide oval and making money. Crazy talk ,hey!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How the hell did Thommo get a vote? That's dodgy as
two theories:
a) He got the majority of his possessions in a 5 minute period in that game, during that period he impersonated an in-form player well...

...or the more likely b) Rumour was he was in the side as muscle to prevent Sloane being tagged out of the game. Sloane played 'ok' (much better than his worst games.) So one coach might have thought that counted as doing his job.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back