Trigg gone from Carlton

Thetrader15

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 16, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
So we traded Trigg to Carlton for 2x1sts and 2x2nd draft picks, if he is still under contract will SOS trade him to GWS for a couple of picks?

Joelg

All Australian
Sep 16, 2012
Woodville
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I don't think it's a coincidence that Trigg's "resignation" coincides with Carlton's search for a CEO having a focus on "strong commercial background".

His lack of talent in that regard was discussed at length on this board.
Media guy, loved loved loved getting his head and voice on TV and radio

My prediction is he will go for a job on air at 5AA. Heaven for Twig

mick500

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 17, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Perhaps via the fire brigade for 6 weeks

Kane kornes is an absolute flog. Tweeting we have put in a "massive offer of 600k" for motlop putting us in the box seat . Setting it up to say motlop chose the culture of Port over our money. Since when is 600k massive for an established player. Sure he would of said the same about betts.

He's also warning clubs to not get carried away with Cameron as he only finished 13th in our beat and fairest. A crows supporter responded with "You won 5 b&f's and I wouldn't waste pick 70 on you." and Kane cornes responded.. With "what pick did you go at?". Flog.

This from the bloke that said Richmond got ahead of themselves after 1 bad loss which nearly every top team had this yr.

I keep tweeting him since he said it, at first I just said "1 loss doesn't equal getting ahead of yourself the next month will determine Richmond's season".. Which proved to be true. I have asked if he is prepared to admit he got it wrong yet repeatedly and he refuses to respond, yet he's got time to ask some guy "what pick did you go at".

Flog.

icrow32

Club Legend
Jan 9, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Did you not read what they said? It's not that hard. He helped get them to a position now where they can move forward and he's really not the bloke that can help them do that. He steadied the boat, and they now need someone dynamic to steer it forward. No shame in that.

Oh dear Jenny. "He has done so well for Carlton we have to let him go", LOL

Kane kornes is an absolute flog. Tweeting we have put in a "massive offer of 600k" for motlop putting us in the box seat . Setting it up to say motlop chose the culture of Port over our money. Since when is 600k massive for an established player. Sure he would of said the same about betts.

He's also warning clubs to not get carried away with Cameron as he only finished 13th in our beat and fairest. A crows supporter responded with "You won 5 b&f's and I wouldn't waste pick 70 on you." and Kane cornes responded.. With "what pick did you go at?". Flog.

This from the bloke that said Richmond got ahead of themselves after 1 bad loss which nearly every top team had this yr.

I keep tweeting him since he said it, at first I just said "1 loss doesn't equal getting ahead of yourself the next month will determine Richmond's season".. Which proved to be true. I have asked if he is prepared to admit he got it wrong yet repeatedly and he refuses to respond, yet he's got time to ask some guy "what pick did you go at".

Flog.
* the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. that's his old mans favourite line too

douglyzia

Premiership Player
Sep 24, 2006
Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide

Flog.

Kane and Chad clearly suffer from some form of narcissistic personality disorder, which is an indictment on Studley Sr's parenting skills, or lack thereof.

mick500

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 17, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Kane and Chad clearly suffer from some form of narcissistic personality disorder, which is an indictment on Studley Sr's parenting skills, or lack thereof.

It's a shame Kane is such a knob. As much as I disliked him and his brother as port players I appreciated the venom which Chad played the showdowns with, really added something and I felt like the club treated him poorly and I thought the club treated Kane poorly under primus, trying to retire Kane at about 28 yrs old.

No wonder a few people wanted him retired. As a media personality Kane really is the second coming of rucci .

Back