Free Agent # 6: Joe Daniher (part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion who votes on the award has no importance.

The Brownlow results throw up plenty of controversial decisions.

Public votes are a crock - And not befitting of a prestigious award like MOTY and GOTY.

Grundy's mark was the best. Going back with the flight, there's a genuine pack, perches right on top of Charlie Dixon, takes it cleanly overhead. Super difficult grab. Weird that everyone's going on about Howe getting robbed and not Grundy, reckon reputation plays a role. It's not like Howe's mark is one of the all time greats or anything.

I would strongly argue that Howe's mark would be in the best 5 or 6 in the last 20 years - And he's mark against Melbourne in round 23 was nearly as good - Actually's Howe's two marks against Melbourne were a class above the rest of the competition and yet only one was nominated - And I also question Rioli's win in GOTY.

Don't know why people are whinging Howe takes those type of marks nearly every week. also Daniher was stiff not to win it last year and Walla's goal is better then Daniel Rioli's.

Daw's mark in 2016 was better than JD's, though there was little difference between the two - Thought JD's mark in 2016 was better than his mark in 2017.

Congrats big Joey D on the Crichton!

2zKnKi6.gif

IdolizedAncientCirriped-small.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back