Analysis 2017 Non-Crows Discussion Thread - Part V for Vendetta

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh.

Explain why they needed to force him out?
Read his facebook post to the fans. He really wanted to stay but had no choice for his career. He was playing solid footy but they refused to make a spot for him. Clever because he isnt that good.

I agree not offering him a contract does the same thing but this way the club still smells of roses to the fans. They can say we value Jacko and offered him a contract. He chose to go.

If they delisted him being the heart and soul of the dark days it might not of gone down well with the brainwashed. Also they would have received compo if they didnt nab a FA.

Okay, help me out here please.

Why does everybody in Australia get homesick?

Is there really that much of a difference living in Perth/Adelaide/Melbourne/Sydney/Brisbane??

Never in my entire life have I heard of grown men being so damn homesick

Someone needs to explain this to me

Is there really that much of a difference living in Perth/Adelaide/Melbourne/Sydney/Brisbane??

It's a Victorian thing

South Australian kids move all the time. No boggy.

Honestly there really isn't a bad place to live in Australia. All Cities have their good and bad points but are all great. Homesick is code word for money and "Homesick" has become really popular since free agency has come in.

Honestly there really isn't a bad place to live in Australia. All Cities have their good and bad points but are all great. Homesick is code word for money and "Homesick" has become really popular since free agency has come in.

The Aussies I know personally have bigger stones than hiding behind "homesick".

If you want to leave for more money say you got better offer.

It isn't that hard and quite frankly, from 10,000 miles away the "homesick" claims come off as--well, rather childish

Simple, they are all soft utensils if they are city boys! It is pathetic.

Sounds better than "I haven't been given enough opportunity" or "They are giving me more money" or "I need to put my future media career first" or "I have been pushed out by the club"....

9 times out of 10 it's a cover up excuse.

Sounds better than "I haven't been given enough opportunity" or "They are giving me more money" or "I need to put my future media career first" or "I have been pushed out by the club"....

9 times out of 10 it's a cover up excuse.

Not to this foreigner it doesn't sound better.

Guys leave Cleveland via free agency alllll the time. Never once heard it's because he is "homesick"

Not to this foreigner it doesn't sound better.

Guys leave Cleveland via free agency alllll the time. Never once heard it's because he is "homesick"
The first segment on the news here will be about how Debbie down the road lost her dog, and if anyone finds it, to call x number.

The media paint a fairytale, the masses take it as gospel, and everyone is super mean for thinking about it critically.

The culture against sell outs is real aswell. And the 90% of the population that can't see through the guise that the media portray is better on side than off when players want Media time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It isn't that hard and quite frankly, from 10,000 miles away the "homesick" claims come off as--well, rather childish

Couldn't agree more.

In Australia not all men are created equal. Some are complete soft utensil mummies boys

Match up how many of these "homesick" players also suddenly start making more money by moving and you might have an answer.

It is just BS cos guys don't want to admit they are leaving for money, or success.

See the uproar when we tell the truth about Lever purely going for money. He broke the "code" of accepting homesickness.

AFL is a unique sport 8n that most draftees come from the city where most clubs are in. So they can use this as a reason.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back