Win Prizes AFL Meme Comp! Win one of 5 Platinum Memberships - Winners Announced!

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeasterday?
Well, yeah, I posted it on Sunday ... so ... at the start of Saturday it was just our much maligned clash strip ("safety vest" etc etc) and by the time I made the meme on Sunday it had been immortalised as the jumper we'd won the grannie in. That makes sense surely?

Well, yeah, I posted it on Sunday ... so ... at the start of Saturday it was just our much maligned clash strip ("safety vest" etc etc) and by the time I made the meme on Sunday it had been immortalised as the jumper we'd won the grannie in. That makes sense surely?

The meme itself is excellent. I was questioning the spelling.

For the prelims and the Granny, I thought it might be fun to have a memes competition.

The theme is: footy 2017

So, a meme on anything from footy in 2017. Anything at all. Go nuts.

Make your own at AFL Memes
How to enter:

1. Head on over to www.AFLMemes.net

2. Either use an existing image or upload your own image.

3. Type in your oh-so-hilarious joke and title in the boxes provided.
(If your meme already has text on it, just put a space in any text box you don't want to fill in.)

4. Then hit "Make the Meme" and paste the resulting aflmemes.net link in this thread. It will embed automatically in any BigFooty post.

View attachment 417066

You can enter as many times as you like, and the best 5 entries receive a free year's Premium Platinum membership.

Remember: Only memes made on www.AFLMemes.net will be accepted. No other entries count.

Browse the newest memes on AFLMemes.net - http://aflmemes.net/newest

A Premium Platinum membership will get you:

No Banner Ads: Platinum Members see no external banner ads within the web forums or on the BigFooty App.

1000MB of Media storage: Platinum Members can have up to 1000MB in their Media Gallery. This is 200MB for standard members.
Change User Name: Change own username once via the "User Name Change" link on your account page. Note that all past usernames are listed on profiles to avoid confusion.

No flood check: Bypass flood-check, normal members must wait 30 seconds before posting again.
Add a Poll: Add a Poll to an existing thread of your own at any time.
Reorganise your Medals: Change the order your medals appear under your profile.
Edit thread titles: Edit your own thread titles within 5 minutes of creating the thread, this is 1 minute for normal members.
Larger Avatar file size: Avatar file upload size can be up to 2 MB, four times that of normal members.
More conversation participants: Start conversations with up to 12 other members at once. Normal members can start a Convo with up to 4 people.
Premium Forum: Special premium forum available only to subscribers - JOIN THE CLUB!
Hey Chief, when are winners announced?

The meme itself is excellent. I was questioning the spelling.
Oooops ... :oops:

I won't speak for all Tiges supporters, but I can normally spell "yesterday", honest I can ...

I'm going to blame throwing it together on the small screen of my phone. That and the "premiership hangover" of course!

Oooops ... :oops:

I won't speak for all Tiges supporters, but I can normally spell "yesterday", honest I can ...

I'm going to blame throwing it together on the small screen of my phone. That and the "premiership hangover" of course!
I believe that Braille was the language of choice by midnight for most!

I believe that Braille was the language of choice by midnight for most!
Haha! Yep. I was watching at home with a few mates and I was just a little bit nervous so got started a bit earlier and went a bit faster that was probably sensible ... and add to that the necessary celebrations and I wasn’t at my sharpest at midnight. Or on Sunday arvo for that matter.

So let's get some winners chosen eh?
the Monty Python themed ones were quite good, showed some thinking that lasted more than the other 5 second entries :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

got my excuse lined up in case I don't win:
1f275948ac24700fa9b2390f95fd08aaf47c60ae67b336aef2944bf2baa6b879.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back