All things horse racing

Remove this Banner Ad

Have to include Amelies Star in the Bart Cummings.
Perhaps the one danger but I'll just have to go one out because the favourite looks strong

Went to the Kranji races in Singapore last night... picked a winner that won it's first race in it's 25th start.

Don't go to there expecting to have a nice sit down meal "We don't have restaurants, we have food courts" was a direct quote.

Winx

Happy 21st

She's a star!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just checking out this new online bookmaker called Neds which I just saw an ad for on Ch7.

Apparently they opened up just a few days ago. Created by the same guy that used to operate Bookmaker.com.au before he sold it to ladbrokes.

This site seems to be pretty quick, I like the design.

There's an offer where they will match your first deposit up to $500.
(I'm assuming in Bonus bets).

Will check it out extensively and write my thoughts. Might even use it as my primary.

Just checking out this new online bookmaker called Neds which I just saw an ad for on Ch7.

Apparently they opened up just a few days ago. Created by the same guy that used to operate Bookmaker.com.au before he sold it to ladbrokes.

This site seems to be pretty quick, I like the design.

There's an offer where they will match your first deposit up to $500.
(I'm assuming in Bonus bets).

Will check it out extensively and write my thoughts. Might even use it as my primary.

I like it. Site is blazingly quick.

Not many deposit options though.

Lots of promotions across racing and sports.
Odds boost.
Great multi builder.

Speed maps, full form guide, previews, horse comments, featured bets, and a money tracker, all for each race, on most Australian racing.
Dunno why any other bookmaker hasn't implemented all these features yet. Especially with the data that punters.com.au provides.

Odds seem fair too, best tote as well.

Wonder how long until ladbrokes buys out this one too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back