List Mgmt. Gibbs - 2017 Trade Discussions! V2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate the stuff I've heard in the outer directed at ex crows during games at AAMI and AO is bordering on criminal. Honestly makes me laugh. And yes, living in Adelaide I know many crows fans that wish nasty stuff on paddy. Crows Members, gold members etc etc. I don't think they actually mean it. But it comes out of their mouth nonetheless.
You're wearing very thin about now..

Mate the stuff I've heard in the outer directed at ex crows during games at AAMI and AO is bordering on criminal. Honestly makes me laugh. And yes, living in Adelaide I know many crows fans that wish nasty stuff on paddy. Crows Members, gold members etc etc. I don't think they actually mean it. But it comes out of their mouth nonetheless.

Tigers supporters at the GF were calling Jenkins a ******, and one bloke yelled in my wife’s face that she’s a loser (she wasn’t cheering and barely even follows football and was just along for the spectacle). This s**t isn’t unique to a team, it’s just s**t people being s**t. Don’t try to turn it in to a club specific thing.

What about if you are first AND last? I've done that before (in sport).

My mates sister used to come first in surf comps when she first started out.
She was the only competitor.

I hate this thread more than any other, but I have to ask what's the current state of the Gibbs fiasco?
I assumed Carlton would have soften their stance this time round but I saw article with SOS still wanting x 2 first rounders (can't remember source).
We waiting on the Lever deal to be done?
I assume all parties will be a bit more quiet this time or are we genuinely not interested anymore?

We are interested. Teams talking behind closed doors, this time away from a public eye working towards a deal. If a deal is close to being done expect to see “Gibbs has officially asked to go home!” talk.

I am quitely confident that it will get done and it won’t be for 2 first round picks.

We are interested. Teams talking behind closed doors, this time away from a public eye working towards a deal. If a deal is close to being done expect to see “Gibbs has officially asked to go home!” talk.

I am quitely confident that it will get done and it won’t be for 2 first round picks.
I have heard that we arent interested this year. As it stands Gibbs and Carlton havent heard from Adelaide.

I have heard that we arent interested this year. As it stands Gibbs and Carlton havent heard from Adelaide.
I wouldn't be surprised. In fact that is what I would have done, after they way they went on about it last year. I would have told Gibbs to approach his club, notify them that he wants to move and for them to approach Adelaide.

If SOS is still expecting 2 x 1st round draft picks the Carlton hierachy really need to reassess his competency....and sanity.

Reckon gibbs isnt going anywhere after the blues missed out on rockliff. Have got kennedy from gws though. If they are going for the full rebuild they may move him but time will tell. Reckon gibbs was pissed at carlton for their stance last year but it's a clubs right to do what's best for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back