Western Bulldogs (2016) vs Richmond (2017)

Which team would win in a game?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

May 20, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Might sound stupid given the 2017 version of the Bulldogs are extremely similar on paper both on the field and off the field, yet we all know the 2017 model was a different proposition for many different reasons, so I pose this hypothetical: Both teams at their collective best from their respected years; who wins head to head?

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

September Dogs traveled to Perth to destroy the Eagles, back to Melbourne to slay the reigning triple premiers at home, off to Sydney to upset the Giants, then back to Melbourne to dispatch the Swans in the GF.

Unbelievable run and they would've easily accounted for 2017 Richmond if they had been in the way.

We beat you our last 4 games

We are the best team in the comp at withstanding pressure

We are a more even team then tigers

And we have Bont ;)
How can a team that didn't make finals be better than the team that won the flag? It's clearly nonsense.
You didn't withstand pressure at all at the business end of the season, and surrendered without a yelp.

If you had argued you were the best team in 2016 then I'd agree.

How can a team that didn't make finals be better than the team that won the flag? It's clearly nonsense.
You didn't withstand pressure at all at the business end of the season, and surrendered without a yelp.

If you had argued you were the best team in 2016 then I'd agree.

Our players didn't take this season serious , they were still in holiday mode
Add injuries again , and a lot of post season surgeries.

But yes last year we were a much better team , our veterans all were super compared to this year where they played like old men

But 2016 dogs would be better than tigers 2017

Back