List Mgmt. 2017 Free Agency & Trading - Part 2 (Take Gibbs talk to the Gibbs thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If AFC put in an offer in the $600K + bracket, heads would have to roll considering that what we offered JL. $450k max if that.

It really wouldn't. In fact heads deserve to roll if you offered Lever the money we're talking about here seeing he is an unaccountable defender.

Mind you, i'm certainly not fond of recruiting Motlop, especially for the money touted.

The afl shouter thinks we are chasing a big name player this trade period. Is it possible the player is ben cunnington?

I don't think he's the type we'd be looking at as the Crouches do what he does, only better.

He's a good AFL footballer but not a "big name player" by any means.

If we do throw big $ at someone, I certainly hope it isn't Ben Cunnington

Kane is just saying we put up a big dollar offer so that he (And their club) can then say how Motlop took a lower salary to play at Port. His reasons will be Port are a better club than us (more history) and have strong Indegenous programs and Ken Hinkley is a great coach.

Bookmark it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Kane is just saying we put up a big dollar offer so that he (And their club) can then say how Motlop took a lower salary to play at Port. His reasons will be Port are a better club than us (more history) and have strong Indegenous programs and Ken Hinkley is a great coach.

Bookmark it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Have bookmarked it, called him on it, such a Lame Cornes!

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watts and pick 27 to geelong
Picks 20 and 33 to melbourne

Lever to melbourne
Picks 10 and 20 to adelaide

Cameron and pick 34 to brisbane
Pick 12 to adelaide

Picks 10 and 12 to west coast
JMcgovern to adelaide

Pick 16 and 2018 2nd rd pick to carlton
Gibbs to adelaide
We're all in!!

McGovern is so much better than Lever it is not funny.

Can not see it happening though..West Coast would be nuts to trade him.

Agree. I see no scenario where West Coast would want to depart one of the best 3 defenders in the game. Not like he wants to go "home".

Next.....

McGovern snr is a free agent next year though isn’t he?
So eagles could bite the bullet and accept two first round picks if he wants to go to Adelaide.
Pretty sure he wants to play with his bro.
God knows what WCE are thinking. They've given Le Cras another year. Losing Priddis, Mitchell and Petrie. Did someone say Wellingham was out the door too?

They seem all over the shop.

They really need to think about rebuilding and two firsts would really help, but you'd think Gov Snr is a key for them regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back