Universal Love Snark Moratorium

Remove this Banner Ad

Can someone please abuse someone else so we can get some genuine apologies happening? Arseclowns......
Ok, but remember, you asked for it...
I gave it some thought and came up with the most offensive, nasty and insulting thing I can say to upset you...

I love reading your posts. You're a great, kind man and your views on football and life in general are impeccable....

COP THAT !

Ok, but remember, you asked for it...
I gave it some thought and came up with the most offensive, nasty and insulting thing I can say to upset you...

I love reading your posts. You're a great, kind man and your views on football and life in general are impeccable....

COP THAT !
take that *in' back - first post I've reported............:thumbsdown::mad:

I've been pretty quick to pull the trigger on some sarcastic responses to people today. I've had a bit of a s**t day (nothing out of the ordinary - people at work are stupid, hayfever being bad, crying baby while trying to study...) and took it out on internet people. My bad. Have taken a walk and cooled off.

I've been pretty quick to pull the trigger on some sarcastic responses to people today. I've had a bit of a s**t day (nothing out of the ordinary - people at work are stupid, hayfever being bad, crying baby while trying to study...) and took it out on internet people. My bad. Have taken a walk and cooled off.
#Shangrumpity

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ten years this week...not a card , not a cake or a moderately priced bottle of whisky...most of you can GAGF.

This is confession time. This is where you apologise for being you.

Probably not relevant to this board but I put some raw chicken wings in a neighbor's ornamental Vase. He was a Crows supporter so I didn't think he would notice the smell.

Probably not relevant to this board but I put some raw chicken wings in a neighbor's ornamental Vase. He was a Crows supporter so I didn't think he would notice the smell.

Disgraceful behaviour. No wonder Billy Paul has a thing going on with your wife.

I'll just leave that sleeper for those that recognise it.

I apologise to anyone I haven't managed to offend this year.

I'm offended I didn't get a personal apology.

Oh ... doesn't matter. Carry on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back