List Mgmt. Trade & F.A. 2017 (if a scenario sounds wrong - read on before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything rides on so little, imagine how we'd be going if Selwood had fallen just one more place and we took Jack Riewoldt in 2006, or if Bontempelli fell 2 more places and we took Cripps/Merrett instead of Freeman and Scharenberg in 2013, it's a bees dick this business

Everything rides on so little, imagine how we'd be going if Selwood had fallen just one more place and we took Jack Riewoldt in 2006, or if Bontempelli fell 2 more places and we took Cripps/Merrett instead of Freeman and Scharenberg in 2013, it's a bees dick this business
Yeah, we can analyse deals and recruiting to death, but the one thing that has truly slowed our rebuild is just dumb luck. Berg and Freeman were a huge part of our rebuild, think Pendles and Thomas. The plan was that they'd be verging on A grade players right now. That makes a massive difference.

Missing out on Bont instead of Berg really hurts, because we know we would have taken him. A real difference maker.

Great. Just as I was starting to enjoy not having duds linked to us this year.

At least one member on here will be happy. Not naming names :p
I think there's more than one member here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're talking list management in this thread, so thought I'd ask what people think of McCarthy?

I love his movement and sticky hands from the little I've seen. And I've only just realised that he's still under 20 years old. I think he has real potential.

Wtf is happening with Mayne. Can't we offload the dud for something similar to the Marley deal.. get pick 106 or some s**t.. or just pay the spud out.. and free up a min wage spot for a young kid or proven veteran.
Mayne for a canteen voucher at my local cricket club.

Don't like to screw over my community club, but in this case i'll make an exception.

Yeah, we can analyse deals and recruiting to death, but the one thing that has truly slowed our rebuild is just dumb luck. Berg and Freeman were a huge part of our rebuild, think Pendles and Thomas. The plan was that they'd be verging on A grade players right now. That makes a massive difference.

Missing out on Bont instead of Berg really hurts, because we know we would have taken him. A real difference maker.
Dame Fortune took a squat on us there for sure

Heard tonight from someone I give credibility to that Devon Smith’s knees are shot and they were happy to move him on because he is a dick and not really well liked amongst the playing group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back