Bluemour Discussion Thread VII (cont. in pt VIII)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluemour Discussion Thread: 1% bluemour discussions 99% food and puns

Did you read that on the back because I ordered in the imported stuff with 10% snark and 20% complaining? I'm sending this back.

Wait ... wait, better make that 20% snark.

My point was in relation to the other person's post defending happy dude, stating that he has put his business on the line, when in fact he hadn't as he didn't say anything to put his business on the line as he mentioned no names nor what he does.

If Happy dude just said this player is possibly coming to the blues, with out saying how he knows, no one would be the wiser. But I understand now that he can't say who, because now we know how he knows.

Perhaps the constant harping on about sources, that caused him to post info about the source rather than the player? After all, if you read most of the responses to the rumours posted, you could be forgiven for assuming that the source was the most important part of the rumour.

If it’s the same rumour I’d heard, he supposedly threw his jumper into the bin after his last game.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Exact same one mate, know a bloke who works at Carlton and gets me into the rooms after games. He said he saw it happen

Is this fair dinkum?

Did your mate say anyone said or did anything after he did that?

Really hope one of the leadership group or coaching staff put him in his place. I know Lepich got in greif for grabbing a player by the throat a year or 2 ago, but that is exactly what should have happened. The jumper and logo represent our club. You can't just let people (esspecially petulant shits inside your own 4 walls) disrespect it.

Is this fair dinkum?

Did your mate say anyone said or did anything after he did that?

Really hope one of the leadership group or coaching staff put him in his place. I know Lepich got in greif for grabbing a player by the throat a year or 2 ago, but that is exactly what should have happened. The jumper and logo represent our club. You can't just let people (esspecially petulant shits inside your own 4 walls) disrespect it.
Apparently was when he was walking out of the change rooms to leave (didnt really ask specifics when he told me). Not sure if anything was said to him that night either but his exit interview with SOS and co was apparently very tense.

Troy Menzel just got delisted we should get him back what do you think

Plenty of talent, not enough work ethic.
Would have been a very handy forward 15 years ago but in today's game you've got to chase & tackle to create turnovers in the forward half. Seems he wasn't prepared to do the hard team stuff.

Plenty of talent, not enough work ethic.
Would have been a very handy forward 15 years ago but in today's game you've got to chase & tackle to create turnovers in the forward half. Seems he wasn't prepared to do the hard team stuff.

Too busy looking at himself in the mirror

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently was when he was walking out of the change rooms to leave (didnt really ask specifics when he told me). Not sure if anything was said to him that night either but his exit interview with SOS and co was apparently very tense.
Not too sure about this. Menzel had no idea that it was to be his last game at the time and was as shocked as anyone when the trade was done. no-one on this board believed he was going to be traded. would have had his exit interview with the coach wouldn't he?

Not too sure about this. Menzel had no idea that it was to be his last game at the time and was as shocked as anyone when the trade was done. no-one on this board believed he was going to be traded. would have had his exit interview with the coach wouldn't he?
Juat passing on what i was told. Bloke saw with his own eyes what happened and i have no reason to doubt him. Yes correct he would have had it with his coach but its not unrealistic that due to Bolts only coaching from 2016 onwards that SOS would have been in the room on exit interview

Stringer will be at the Blues in 2018 if a deal cannot be done with Essendon. Bombers not willing to give up pick 11 and know it may be difficult getting all 3 players through the door (saad, smith, stringer). SOS making a late play for Stringer and keeping cards close to his chest.

#blumour
Super impressive... one post and banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back