All things horse racing

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantastic day at Flemington.

Great weather.

Had a great table all day too :)

Watched Winx, on that alone, the day was great.

So fortunate in recent times to see such fabulous mares: Winx, Makybe Diva, Black Caviar.
Stunning troika of mares.

Add to that other great mares: Sunline, Let's Elope and the girls have it in spades.

Great weather.

So fortunate in recent times to see such fabulous mares: Winx, Makybe Diva, Black Caviar.

Add to that other great mares: Sunline, Let's Elope and the girls have it in spades.
Amelie's Star, wonderful thing.

I like it. Site is blazingly quick.

Not many deposit options though.

Lots of promotions across racing and sports.
Odds boost.
Great multi builder.

Speed maps, full form guide, previews, horse comments, featured bets, and a money tracker, all for each race, on most Australian racing.
Dunno why any other bookmaker hasn't implemented all these features yet. Especially with the data that punters.com.au provides.

Odds seem fair too, best tote as well.

Wonder how long until ladbrokes buys out this one too.
Dean Shannon, know him well. Site will be great for the rec punter.

Honestly, that run of Winx was the most dominant win I've just about ever seen. The place getters behind her aren't hacks. One of the two will win a cup.

Almandin will win back to back cups. That was track work.

Dean Shannon, know him well. Site will be great for the rec punter.

I love it. Tell deano to add some more payment methods in though. :p
I normally bet with PayPal through betstar/ladbrokes/bookmaker and William Hill.

Don't like giving out my card information to websites directly.

Heard about too much bad s**t happening lately. Especially in the IT Security sector.

Honestly, that run of Winx was the most dominant win I've just about ever seen. The place getters behind her aren't hacks. One of the two will win a cup.

She's the best we've ever seen, it's something else.

Yeah but how would she go on a cold rainy night in Stoke?

My early fancy is Jon Snow, is he in both cups?
Is it any chance?
He is in both, and he is a big chance.

You know nothing Jon Snow might become you know winning Jon Snow.

He was very impressive at Moonee Valley last Friday night pre GF day

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caulfield Cup looks like a fantastic renewal this year:

Bonneval
Humidor
Hartnell
Jon Snow
Gingernuts

And others....

Edit: Gingernuts out of Cups will go to McKinnon Stakes last day of carnival. As to missing important start on Saturday after Hastings abandoned due to poor weather.

Last edited:
Gingernuts out of Cups will go to McKinnon Stakes Group 1, 2000m last day of carnival at Flemington. As to missing important start on Saturday after Hastings abandoned due to poor weather.

Great weather.

I'm very happy for you..

Sorry kirby cant agree. Cant see any horse behind her winning a cup.

they were no chance on Sat the way they were ridden. They were pacemakers for Winx. It was a horrible field imo. Great horses do thst to fields.

Sorry kirby cant agree. Cant see any horse behind her winning a cup.

they were no chance on Sat the way they were ridden. They were pacemakers for Winx. It was a horrible field imo. Great horses do thst to fields.
I think the placegetters are both big chances in the CC myself.

Caulfield Cup looks like a fantastic renewal this year:

Bonneval
Humidor
Hartnell
Jon Snow
Gingernuts

And others....

Edit: Gingernuts out of Cups will go to McKinnon Stakes last day of carnival. As to missing important start on Saturday after Hastings abandoned due to poor weather.

Dont leave out Inference

Almandin will win back to back cups. That was track work.[/QUOTE

Kirby...I was on Dunaden when he won...he returned and won the CC. Everyone thought he was a certainty for the Melb Cup. No.

Almandin is the same it appears?

Too much weight and 4-5-6 year olds win usually wouldn't you say?

ps...these last 5 races for Winx to hopefully win will be agony!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back