List Mgmt. 2017 Free Agency & Trading - Part 2 (Take Gibbs talk to the Gibbs thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's how I see it.

Gov is not coming here. Eagles aren't stupid

Gibbs is not coming here. We aren't stupid enough to give up enough

Motlop to the AFL Suns.

Francis a possibility if we give up a late first. This might happen with 18.

Charlie to Brisbane for 18.

Lever to Dees for 10 & 2018 first. If this doesn't happen, North will be the big winners.
Oh ye of little faith.

Me too.

IMG_0069.JPG
McGovern to Crouch to Crouch to McGovern. Goal Adelaide.

fbc3bc0fe3d265845cf3e6acdb9acc7aa56655b2848684861d990f5dd9315399.jpg

Here's how I see it.

Gov is not coming here. Eagles aren't stupid

Gibbs is not coming here. We aren't stupid enough to give up enough

Motlop to the AFL Suns.

Francis a possibility if we give up a late first. This might happen with 18.

Charlie to Brisbane for 18.

Lever to Dees for 10 & 2018 first. If this doesn't happen, North will be the big winners.

That's it

Wouldn't give up 18 for Francis though he's damaged goods

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bit negative !!!

West Coast will be rebuilding and whilst I agree they shouldn't be letting him go, if he's told them he's going to have a look at FA then West Coast would be negligent not to look around early to see what they can get.

That said there's about a 5% chance of it happening

West Coast have openly said their pick 13 is up for trade as they’d like to land an A grade midfielder. Doesn’t really align with a rebuild.

If Mummy is in the deal GWS should ask for pick 3...and what they get for Gibbs.

They still have old man Kade Simpson playing next year even after being caught yelling at a cloud when Etihad opened the roof, can only imagine how bad it could get next year. Probably regale young Curnow and SOSOS with stories about wearing onions on their hips
Mummy's ankle is shot....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There has been no signs of Francis having the desire to put the work in to being an AFL footballer, that is very unlikely to change because he's home. Even with the external issues at play here.

Words like depression (as someone else mentioned) and such are also huge red flags to tell you to stay the **** away from the player seeing that severely limits any chance of Francis making it. Making it as an AFL player is as mental as it is physical, and the last two years have shown it's quite likely Francis simply doesn't have the mindset to make it.

Depression can be situational (rather then chronic), sometimes/often a reaction to life events. It's not alays a permanent condition.

If Francis is depressed it could well be situational.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back