List Mgmt. 2017 Draft Needs...

Remove this Banner Ad

They aren't going to trade in Francis and leave a 2 year contracted Doedee in the reserves. Nor will they trade out Doedee.

Want a bet?
The only thing with getting Francis, is that only two of him, Doedee and Kelly can really fit into the side (unless Francis plays forward, which I doubt).

Who misses out long-term?

They aren't going to trade in Francis and leave a 2 year contracted Doedee in the reserves. Nor will they trade out Doedee.

Want a bet?

Facts are Doedee and Francis are after the same position third man up intercept what I have seen of Francis his leg is very very good but not super quick the opposite could be said of Doedee poor disposal but plenty quick

Francis in football ability is very very good but needs to train harder Doedee is a beast on the track but lacks football pedigree

Two quite different players apart from the same position hahaha

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Facts are Doedee and Francis are after the same position third man up intercept what I have seen of Francis his leg is very very good but not super quick the opposite could be said of Doedee poor disposal but plenty quick

Francis in football ability is very very good but needs to train harder Doedee is a beast on the track but lacks football pedigree

Two quite different players apart from the same position hahaha

Who said different position?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They wouldn't take Doedee for Francis crows supporters might be a little optimistic of Doedees talents but neutrals know where he sits

Doedee has shown a hell of a lot more than Francis, without even playing a game. Francis has talent but I'd rather have Doedee at half back.

Also could bssae our first top 10 pick in years in the team

Since Dangerfield, Massie, Davis, Fitzgerald, Tambling, Angwin, Meesen. Have we ever had any others? 7 in 27 years; 3 traded in and 4 traded out.

GwS probably still have more right now. Carlton (lws?) too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back