Drummond

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 13, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Red Wings
According to the news last night, Channel 9 I believe, apparently we are looking at delisted Saints youngster Eljay Connors. I think he will train with us shortly but I could be wrong.

173955.jpg

Name: Eljay Connors
DOB: 1/01/1990
Height: 181cm
Weight: 65 kg
Recruited From: BENDIGO PIONEERS
Position: Small midfielder
Bio: The lightly framed wingman played just two senior games in the VFL in his first season with the Saints before a mid year shoulder injury ended his season. He has the potential to become a good outside midfielder.

Prior to being drafted:

Bio: Bottom age player with good speed and evasive ability. Suffered a punctured lung playing for Bendigo Pioneers only to return late in the season.

Sounds like a skillful (err, 46% disposal efficiency from 24 kicks in 3 games for BP), speedy played with a fair amount of injury problems. Any Saints fans care to offer their opinion?

that pic always cracks me up. It looks like they picked some 15 year old who works in the club shop to model the new polo top and sponsored football or something :D

Eljay would be a good fit for the Crows. He is very quick, kicks the ball beautifully but is still fairly light.

Will take some time but as long as you are willing to be patient, might develop into a very good senior footballer. I think St Kilda were a bit quick to delist him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back