Game Day 2017 National Draft

The OP for our new picks must be accurate and informative. Who should do it?

• Anyone

Votes: 39 35.5%
  • Wait for TD

Votes: 71 64.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Why get someone who is inferior this year for the sake of taking a tall with a high pick? KPP’s are not our only deficiencies.
The KPPs in this draft are on par with the ones next year. Brander and Balta are fantastic both ends, would love either of them. Bonar is a real buddy type, with great kick and speed hes not reliant on winning marking contests.

I see Brett Anderson has ranked Brander at 14 and Balta at 20. Darcy Fogarty is at 10, l think he should be at the top of our list. If we can grab a forward during this trade period, Watts, Taberner, Close or Crameri. I would like Watts or Crameri out of that group, then l would take Cerra this draft, and next year get Lynch to the club or draft a KPP.

The KPPs in this draft are on par with the ones next year. Brander and Balta are fantastic both ends, would love either of them. Bonar is a real buddy type, with great kick and speed hes not reliant on winning marking contests.
Aren’t even close imo. Lukosius and both King twins are miles better then any KPP in this years draft.

Why get someone who is inferior this year for the sake of taking a tall with a high pick? KPP’s are not our only deficiencies.
And then we find out next year that we have pick 7-8, and all the KPF’s ‘worth getting’ are going top 3. “Oh, well we’ll just wait until next year then” :drunk:

Aren’t even close imo. Lukosius and both King twins are miles better then any KPP in this years draft.
And unless we have a top 4 pick we won’t get any of em.

I see Brett Anderson has ranked Brander at 14 and Balta at 20. Darcy Fogarty is at 10, l think he should be at the top of our list. If we can grab a forward during this trade period, Watts, Taberner, Close or Crameri. I would like Watts or Crameri out of that group, then l would take Cerra this draft, and next year get Lynch to the club or draft a KPP.

Yeah i'm still set on Coffield.
But if you could trade 6 for two picks in the teens and grab Balta/Bonar and Fogarty i'd be stoked.

The only slight tick against Cerra is burst away speed, we really can't afford players without it considering how the list has been shaped (misshaped)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like Balta’s highlight package, not so much Brander’s. If we end up with Watts, I’d prefer we look elsewhere than Brander. I think they are have similar games. If we can get a star midfielder with kicking skills and speed then I’d prefer to take him at 6 and look for a KPD later in the draft and a KPF next year.

What KPF do you consider us getting at Pick 6?
I would trade down to 12 and 18 if possible and grab Balta at 12. I reckon he could be anything and I’d be happy if we took him at 6.

Otherwise I’d take Fogarty with the intention of turning him in to a Stringer type. Not quite a KPF, but at 192cm he could fill the role of second tall forward. He’s only 1cm shorter than Jarryd Roughead.

Back