List Mgmt. Collingwood FS & NGA "Peter Daicos Academy" kids

Remove this Banner Ad

Any word on Tyler Brown's performance at the Combine? Been very quiet about him this year. Are we likely to pick him up?

Heard Nothing and No Idea IF we Pick him or not

Gotta say though, Bucks calling his kids Ayce and Jett just reaks of 'look at me', ****, i could've won 15 Brownlows and my Mrs would've went to her grave before allowing those names.
Not sure that's enough reason to bump her off :p

Gotta say though, Bucks calling his kids Ayce and Jett just reaks of 'look at me', ****, i could've won 15 Brownlows and my Mrs would've went to her grave before allowing those names.
I'll wager that if these boys turn out to be even 2/3s as good as Bucks nobody will be complaining about their names.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/leader/...t/news-story/c8319b07f582987841708672258bd779

Nick Daicos: long wait but very exciting! Kicked 12 one day U/15s (was 13 and could have been playing U14s). Won comp BF. Way ahead if brother at same age. Absolute gun, superstar but ....apparently he really, really knows it!
Favourite drink is: his own bathwater.
He can grow up though.
Poor kid getting Hun articles written about him when he’s 14. The pressure on this kid to become a star will be immense. Hopefully he can handle it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/leader/...t/news-story/c8319b07f582987841708672258bd779

Nick Daicos: long wait but very exciting! Kicked 12 one day U/15s (was 13 and could have been playing U14s). Won comp BF. Way ahead if brother at same age. Absolute gun, superstar but ....apparently he really, really knows it!
Favourite drink is: his own bathwater.
He can grow up though.

* yeah that's awesome! Collingwood need more of that. This current group is way to introverted.

I'll wager that if these boys turn out to be even 2/3s as good as Bucks nobody will be complaining about their names.
I'll wager they'll turn out better than ayce Cordy :)

What Wrong being like that. Lot of the Top Players are like that
M
Peter is an unbelievably humble man. I doubt he'll let Nick or Josh get ahead of themselves
Yeh I was told by a friend who's seen a lot of him. He might just be confident in his own ability on the field... which is what you need.
He told me he absolutely tore a round robin tournament to bits! Said he was so far ahead of all the other kids it was ridiculous. Probably why he played U/15 when could have played U/14s.

More Brown's... more Daicos

Moar

Nicolas-Cage.png

Peter is an unbelievably humble man. I doubt he'll let Nick or Josh get ahead of themselves
Funnily enough I was just coming on to post something about a similar topic. Was talking to a mum whose kids have played in the same junior teams as Nick and Josh. She just described Josh as a really lovely shy introverted kid and Nick very much the opposite. Said he just tears it up and lives and breathes the footy but is pretty out there. Said his mates need to pull him back often but he was just fantastic playing this season

She didnt see it as a problem, just commented. I think it would probably serve him pretty well on the footy field. Sounds very positive. Also mentioned he doesn't need to do it but Daics himself is a great spruiker of his kids ability. Nice to hear.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back