Prediction Copeland Trophy and other awards 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Definition of "troll" courtesy of Jmac esquire = anyone who has an opposing position to him or heaven forbid, dares to question the integrity/bona-fides of those who manage the CFC. It's just not done.
Wrong again. A troll is someone who enters a forum with a fixed agenda and who's posts are totally reflective of it. You consistently demonstrate this and have yet to contribute anything else.

Wrong again. A troll is someone who enters a forum with a fixed agenda and who's posts are totally reflective of it. You consistently demonstrate this and have yet to contribute anything else.

Excuse me sir. Stop right there. What makes you "judge and jury"? You have consistently demonstrated a pattern of aggressively hounding those contributors who have a position converse to yours, way before I came on board. And often in a very personal and unprofessional manner. You are a bully!

I could equally argue that you are a troll in view of your aforementioned behaviour.

And by the way, if I deliberately lie and state that I think McGuire, Buckley, Pert, The Board etc are doing a "standup" job, does that no longer make me a troll?

Excuse me sir. Stop right there. What makes you "judge and jury"? You have consistently demonstrated a pattern of aggressively hounding those contributors who have a position converse to yours, way before I came on board. And often in a very personal and unprofessional manner. You are a bully!

I could equally argue that you are a troll in view of your aforementioned behaviour.

And by the way, if I deliberately lie and state that I think McGuire, Buckley, Pert, The Board etc are doing a "standup" job, does that no longer make me a troll?
Clearly I'm not "judge and jury". If I was you would be obliterated off this board. My opinion is that you are a troll. I have formed this opinion based on your posting style.
Prove me wrong and talk about something other than Ed/Bucks related posts.

I remind everyone that this is a congratulatory thread about the Copeland awards.
Please keep it on topic.

If you want to moan about things, or discuss the definition of a troll please take it elsewhere

Clearly I'm not "judge and jury". If I was you would be obliterated off this board. My opinion is that you are a troll. I have formed this opinion based on your posting style.
Prove me wrong and talk about something other than Ed/Bucks related posts.

I am glad that you are in fact not "judge and jury" because it would really upset me if I was taken off this board. I might get angry and have you obliterated.

So what shall we talk about so that I can prove myself to you?

I know. I reckon we're a chance of replicating Richmond's feats of 2017 because we finished 13th this year and they finished 13th last year. What do you think?

The mods have not said that at all Scodog.
The mods, and others, have said this is a thread congratulating the winners of this year's Club awards. There are exisiting threads elsewhere on the Board for discussion on other matters pertaining to the Club be they positive or negative
To reiterate, just not in this thread. Negative posts about the direction of the club are entirely acceptable in the right thread.

Edit: snap! I posted this before seeing Magpie Girl's post above.

I don't believe I referenced this thread? Maybe it's best to "move on"...

I am glad that you are in fact not "judge and jury" because it would really upset me if I was taken off this board. I might get angry and have you obliterated.

So what shall we talk about so that I can prove myself to you?

I know. I reckon we're a chance of replicating Richmond's feats of 2017 because we finished 13th this year and they finished 13th last year. What do you think?
Richmond's premiership certainly gives hope that we can rise rapidly next season. As Steele said, the team can beat anyone and just needs to develop greater consistency.

Richmond's premiership certainly gives hope that we can rise rapidly next season. As Steele said, the team can beat anyone and just needs to develop greater consistency.
Fair comment - the on field performance can only benefit from better off field performance - new CEO who understands boundaries., better resourced FD etc etc - the collective has to work in near total harmony

I love our board and our mods, but I'm struggling to understand how such an obvious troll is allowed to continue giving people the shits.
Maggie5 a troll..... :p
:p:cool::p:D

Only joking Jmac but it could be read that way for the mischief makers :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think Help My Club is a troll.
Gloomy yes.
Glass half empty, or just empty, yes.
Not of my disposition.

But. The ocassional poster who has different points of view does offer something in my opinion.

Good to be challenged.

Whilst I would suggest HMC offer a bit of subtlety in their posting, ultimately that's up to them.

Sorry as the Copeland trophy thread better we stick to the night as it were.

The great challenge, which no doubt will be accepted, is for Moore, Scharenberg, Langdon to play top 10 Copeland footy next season

Gloomy yes. Glass half empty, or just empty, yes. Not of my disposition.But. The ocassional poster who has different points of view does offer something in my opinion.Good to be challenged.Whilst I would suggest HMC offer a bit of subtlety in their posting, ultimately that's up to them.
IMO HMC offers a realistic critique of the club - not gloomy - no way has the past few years been satisfactory - to have the improvement we all want, the club needs forensic critiquing - hopefully some of the reviews said some brutal truths to managers and the board - maybe more brutal than what's said here - ultimate and only test is on field performance

Congrats to Sidey

Highlight for me was Goldy winning the Clubman (Darrem Millane) Award, you could tell how much it meant to him

Now I totally agree - Goldsack is a selfless club man. Not to mention he kicked the 1st goal in the 2010 GF replay.

He seems like a genuine good bloke.

Gloomy yes.
Glass half empty, or just empty, yes.
Not of my disposition.

But. The ocassional poster who has different points of view does offer something in my opinion.

Good to be challenged.

Whilst I would suggest HMC offer a bit of subtlety in their posting, ultimately that's up to them.

Thank you Saintly.

I am no troll mind you if there's money in it, I could be - just tell me what to do/say.

But I am not a half glass empty bloke, either. Far from it. TKil has nailed it - I am a realist but with a healthy dose of cynicism. I find it keeps you a head of the curve when it comes to dealing/working people out. And rightly or wrongly, I just take that mindset into supporting the footy club.

Now I totally get why the likes of JMac, Baltimore Jack and others find me quite appalling. After all I represent everything they are not as a supporter. In fact they would say that I am not a supporter. Fair enough. But it goes both ways. I simply cannot comprehend how the majority of supporters can't see what's happening to their footy club, right in front of their eyes. Same scenario - different views.

And just finishing, I would still appreciate answers to the following questions. Thus far no one has responded (or chosen not to respond):

(i) When is enough, enough?

(ii) Tangible based evidence as to why Buckley was deserving of his recent contract extension?

Cheers

Thank you Saintly.

I am no troll mind you if there's money in it, I could be - just tell me what to do/say.

But I am not a half glass empty bloke, either. Far from it. TKil has nailed it - I am a realist but with a healthy dose of cynicism. I find it keeps you a head of the curve when it comes to dealing/working people out. And rightly or wrongly, I just take that mindset into supporting the footy club.

Now I totally get why the likes of JMac, Baltimore Jack and others find me quite appalling. After all I represent everything they are not as a supporter. In fact they would say that I am not a supporter. Fair enough. But it goes both ways. I simply cannot comprehend how the majority of supporters can't see what's happening to their footy club, right in front of their eyes. Same scenario - different views.

And just finishing, I would still appreciate answers to the following questions. Thus far no one has responded (or chosen not to respond):

(i) When is enough, enough?

(ii) Tangible based evidence as to why Buckley was deserving of his recent contract extension?

Cheers
The answer to both questions is this:
Buckley has a two year contract.

The answer to both questions is this:
Buckley has a two year contract.
And no matter what any one thinks on here will not change it either.
So to me move on, and hope the right decision has been made. Time to let go and look to the future.
Sick of the past.

And no matter what any one thinks on here will not change it either.
So to me move on, and hope the right decision has been made. Time to let go and look to the future.
Sick of the past.
Spot on. It's been discussed over hundreds of pages.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back