Football Related Random Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 2

Mr MM is in mourning, loved his Wilburys..

...although not long ago on the news they said even though his life support was off, he was hanging on. Not sure now what to believe.

First report we heard was that he had died.

Last edited:
Just looking at the Lions twitter, photo's of our honcho's interviewing some poor kid at the AFL combine.

..was wondering though, is that DBeams in back left corner as well? Wasn't sure, and a bit surprised if it is.

Those poor kids, nervous as hell and having to face a table full of top footy people. Tough gig.:eek:

Just looking at the Lions twitter, photo's of our honcho's interviewing some poor kid at the AFL combine.

..was wondering though, is that DBeams in back left corner as well? Wasn't sure, and a bit surprised if it is.

Pretty sure he said recently that he wants to get in recruiting when he finishes footy and that he was going to do some work with our recruiters in the mean time.

Pretty sure he said recently that he wants to get in recruiting when he finishes footy and that he was going to do some work with our recruiters in the mean time.

Not the kind of role I would have imagined for Beams post career. I can't really imagine any other career in footy either though I guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is the father son rule when a player has say 70 games at one club and 80 at another?
Need 100 games at a club to qualify.

If a player has played 100 games at each of two clubs, then the player can choose which team to go to.

Over on the main board is a thread about the worst premiership coach since 2000......2 numnuts voted for Leigh Mathews!
That's still fewer than premierships he won after 2000. :D

Talking of Eddie and Nathan.....have just watched the last qtr of our 2002 GF. Ahh, Eddie's face was pure bliss to see...:p

...but I was still a nervous wreck!

(that was the GF that we were at and I listened to the last qtr in the car on the way home, bawling my eyes out with anger, disappointment and happiness.........we were given tickets by a friend of a friend who failed to mention they were slap bang in the middle of the Pies members stand. They gave me hell all day. Mr MM was about to punch someone so we left)

Nick Kyrgios about to play Nadal in the Beijing Final....qpprox 10.30 tonight, Foxtel

(Looking at the website, was able to see how much they have earnt in their careers. Nadal has earnt a cool $89mil:eek: and that's without endorsements! Imagine what Roger must have earnt!)

Why didn't I play tennis like mum and dad wanted me too!

Anyone follow Dane Swan on Instagram? Absolute animal/legend.
Really like Dane Swan, I am a fan of the players who are not robotic and just give the standard answers in the media and show their authentic character like our own Jason Akermanis used to or Dustin Martin now. Don't mind some of the stuff Josh Jenkins comes out with either although he leaves himself open to ridicule because he can't back it up on the field.

Nick Kyrgios about to play Nadal in the Beijing Final....qpprox 10.30 tonight, Foxtel

(Looking at the website, was able to see how much they have earnt in their careers. Nadal has earnt a cool $89mil:eek: and that's without endorsements! Imagine what Roger must have earnt!)

Why didn't I play tennis like mum and dad wanted me too!

Net worth estimated to be between $400 - $450 million. He's done very handsomely. He is the greatest though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back