Universal Love Steve Silvagni - List Manager Extraordinaire

Remove this Banner Ad

i think the MAIN difference in recruiting philosophy from SOS to our old regime is the mental side of things.

All our new draftees seem like very mature, driven individuals and good people. They all also seem to have good footy IQ.

Hughes & Rogers on the other hand, drafted in the likes of Bootsma, Lucas, Yarran, Watson, Menzel & Boekhorst with our 1st round picks and every single one of them fail the mental aspect...eg Menzel lacked drive, Bootsma was a douche & Boek lacks footy IQ

The latter group were flaky types

ea39486ffac6fc6bb6f511d0e0320bed.jpg

Just a little thing outside from the wonderful things he has done for the club. Took the time have a chat to us and my son at our local Thai restaurant. Such a lovely person. I asked him "How's Jack?" He replied "Hungry". Hahaha

Just a little thing outside from the wonderful things he has done for the club. Took the time have a chat to us and my son at our local Thai restaurant. Such a lovely person. I asked him "How's Jack?" He replied "Hungry". Hahaha
Thanks for sharing jimsta10. :thumbsu: Appreciate seeing/reading things such as this. Brings the human element to the highly scrutinised world of AFL.

I know the man is like a god to us all.
Is it just me or is SOS levitating.

Troy Menzel trade..

Menzel total stats since trade:
38 disposals, 10 marks, 13 tackles, 4 Goals

Just Jed Lamb's stats:
327 disposals, 105 marks, 64 tackles, 19 goals

Yeah, I think we can confidently say Silvagni reamed the crows here :thumbsu:

Last edited by a moderator:
Troy Menzel trade..

Just Jed Lamb's stats:

Great post except for the R word. Keep it in check

Last edited by a moderator:
Troy Menzel trade..

Just Jed Lamb's stats:

Yeah, I think we can confidently say Silvagni got one back on the crows here :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like Ben in that photo with the buzz cut.

Keep an eye on BS. His athleticism for someone so tall is frighteningly good and I have it on very very good authority, and you can put this in the rumour thread , the lad is as motivated as you could possibly imagine to be a Carlton player.

Looks like Ben in that photo with the buzz cut.

Keep an eye on BS. His athleticism for someone so tall is frighteningly good and I have it on very very good authority, and you can put this in the rumour thread , the lad is as motivated as you could possibly imagine to be a Carlton player.

You got me excited.
Cannot wait to see what pick 3 gets us this year and Ben Silvagni and another early draft pick in 2018.
We are seriously up and running from 2020 onwards for the whole bloody decade.

Troy Menzel trade..

Just Jed Lamb's stats:

Once again, not enough love for the Plowman dude.

Troy Menzel trade..

Just Jed Lamb's stats:

Should compare to Wright or Kerridge.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back