2018 Player sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Requirements include:
  • Ability to liaise with the club
  • Willingness to put in time to chase late payments
  • Willingness to run prize draws and distribute prizes
  • A sparkling personality
  • A bank account - The Old Dark Navy's how is that handled at the moment? BigFooty can provide if necessary.

Requirements include:
  • Ability to liaise with the club
  • Willingness to put in time to chase late payments
  • Willingness to run prize draws and distribute prizes
  • A sparkling personality
  • A bank account - The Old Dark Navy's how is that handled at the moment? BigFooty can provide if necessary.

Happy for BF to provide.

Sparkling personality is a must. Look at me shine.

I'm happy to contribute. No good at organising stuff though.

Any ideas on players?

I think they usually have about 10 players who are 'premium' and cost more. I guess we're better off aiming for one of the 'non-stars'?

Kinda more rewarding sponsoring one of the kids too, methinks.

Have reached out to a contact I have at the club. I'm hoping that working through my contact will give us a better experience than in previous years.

Contact is organising someone from the corporate dept to give me a call.

I'll suss out packages/prices/player availability and let you peeps know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have reached out to a contact I have at the club. I'm hoping that working through my contact will give us a better experience than in previous years.

Contact is organising someone from the corporate dept to give me a call.

I'll suss out packages/prices/player availability and let you peeps know.
Can you get some goss too ferris? How the troops are seeing the CEO shenanigans? If you can... pretty please

Can you get some goss too ferris? How the troops are seeing the CEO shenanigans? If you can... pretty please

Would be nice BG, but don't want to bite the hands that feed me. Would like to use my powers for good and not evil and see if we can get this thing sorted this year after some messy treatment in the last couple of years.

I have just spoken to the club. Unfortunately I wasn't at my desk, so I couldn't write all the details down, but from memory:
  • About a dozen 'marquee' players, no surprises, list is ~ #1, #3, #4, #5, #6, #8, #9, #10?, #22, #23, #30 #39
  • Sponsorship options for marquee are: Platinum package $6,700, Gold $3,300, Silver $2,700
  • Other players are Gold $2,700 and Silver $2,150
  • AFLW marque players ~5 of them (Vescio, Navy Davey, Harris and maybe more) are $2,100 for gold. Silver is $1,600.
The club has packages pretty much ready to go. They can't launch until the fixture is out, at which point they can specify in the packages stuff like 'includes 2 tickets to round x'. Also need to wait until trade month is over (but before draft night). ETA early Nov.

Most of the top players are going to be 'booked out' with last year's sponsors given the first chance to renew. If there is an opening, great. But I suspect we're better off going for a 'normal' player, who is going to be cheaper anyway. My preference would be a lower-profile but talented younger player that we think will be around for some time. eg Fisher/Macreadie/Williamson/Cuningham/Pickett

I've asked to be contacted as soon as the packages are out. At that point, I'll report back what our options are, but ideally we would be ready to make a call on who to pick and how much to spend. If we wait too long, I suspect many of the best options will be gone.

So, I think now's prob a good time to rattle the tin can around. Would be good to have as much of the funds committed by the time we go live (I know it kinda sucks when we don't know who/what we're buying). I'll kick things off by rolling over my unused funds from last year. I'll also hit up Chief, as I think TODN has said that Chief/BF will put in some funds.

And look at that, I think I've put up my hand to organise this whole s(c)hemozzle. Doh! God help us all.

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Sponsorship packages just released:-

https://corporate.carltonfc.com.au/...gisterId=dc399f31-b80d-4e44-9f6f-ba785bdf5654

Guernsey Club - Silver Sponsorship

SCHEDULE OF GUEST BENEFITS

PACKAGE INCLUSIONS :-

• Two tickets to the Guernsey Club AFL Season Launch Breakfast at Ikon Park
  • Two tickets to the Carlton FC Season Launch sitting with your player
  • Two tickets to the Carlton Lounge for Round 15
  • One Carlton FC match-worn guernsey signed by your player
  • One Guernsey Club scarf with player number
  • Recognition in the player profile page of the Carlton FC Season Guide
  • Recognition on the player profile page on the Carlton FC website
  • Photo with player on Carlton FC website

INVESTMENT