Media Meatball Tells All - A Shocking League Enforced Handicap Rort.

Remove this Banner Ad

As many are aware the meatball was a highly anticipated trade from the furies to the bombers in the off season.

Live pictures of bomber members picking up there limited edition meatball back2back jumpers
373EF88F-37DC-43BA-8EBF-E5C769F49F1C.jpeg

It’s also fair to say the meatball would be considered one of the more disappointing trades this year in terms of huge potential
possessed

Some Have compared meatball to Gary junior
C0BD8A28-F040-444F-9426-B60A55DCE73A.jpeg

Compared to the output actually received

Some say Nathan ablett had more talent then Gary much like the meatball does.
B50BFAAA-EB02-41EA-BA10-31D79017E6E6.jpeg

But the truth shall no longer be hidden fellow members of the Sfa it must come out.

I can exclusively reveal the league has put me under a mandatory handicap this season in a bid to stop the bombers Back2Back from being a formality. I have been restricted to certain conditions effecting my playing and posting ability that I’m not at liberty to reveal.
The members of the Sfa deserve to know the truth of a corrupt organization that is deliberately targeting both me and the success of the bombers.

As a result I can reveal I have put together a board challenge to occur in the near future as seen below to challenge the corrupt and disgusting current regime and leadership.

Leadership is required and these talented individuals are short prized favorites to challenge the current regime
8317CE5D-FB25-485F-8974-2EF9D621F9A6.jpeg

Stay tuned for updates as we look to bring balance and fairness back this this one great organization

Do I know any meatballs? Hmmm....nope, so I'll just compare meatball to another Gary:

kotm-garymeow-full.jpg

Jesus.. Meatball and sausageroll in the same thread...

I'm off to 7/11.
Hey KohPhi :thumbsu:

Did you know that if I post one more time in this thread I'll match the lofty heights of Meatball's most prolific posting performance in the past 5 Bombers match threads?

Hey KohPhi :thumbsu:

Did you know that if I post one more time in this thread I'll match the lofty heights of Meatball's most prolific posting performance in the past 5 Bombers match threads?

Pacing himself.

Thread needs more stats.
Ok. Statistically, the like button on the OP has been more active than Meatball has been in match threads over the past 5 weeks.

Sorry, that's not actually stats is it? It's analysis of the stats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can exclusively reveal the league has put me under a mandatory handicap this season in a bid to stop the bombers Back2Back from being a formality. I have been restricted to certain conditions effecting my playing and posting ability that I’m not at liberty to reveal.
The members of the Sfa deserve to know the truth of a corrupt organization that is deliberately targeting both me and the success of the bombers.

George-Costanza-What.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back