Roast 50/50-Rong Rucci Reckoning - The R-Files

Remove this Banner Ad

Kornes really say Ryder is the biggest success story in the afl this season?
Yep it's the same guy who keeps trying to claim that Robbie Gray is better than Dangerfield, Franklin and Dustin Martin

On SM-G935F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Another "let's get stuck into the Crows" article from Rucci.

Adelaide Crows veteran Scott Thompson sees need to re-assess off-field issues at West Lakes as player drain continues before AFL trade period
ADELAIDE’S record of losing valued players is baffling to even the club’s heroes, such as Scott Thompson

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/ad...d/news-story/5d05baec6ecb51d58845badadf118a6f

I'm seriously sick of reading stuff like this. I know I don't need to read it, but I get angry that non-fans get hammered with this stuff. The perception of the Crows is not good right now. It's hard enough being a Crows fan after the GF debacle, but with all this crap as well, it's infuriating. Rucci's obviously doing his job well. His agenda is working, and the Club needs to get out there and show him up for what he really is.

So AFL Tonight talking about Motlop and whether the $600k offer is accurate. Jake Nhill says and I quote "michaelangelo Rucci is a good reporter" but I don't think it's accurate.

A good reporter? Seriously?

So AFL Tonight talking about Motlop and whether the $600k offer is accurate. Jake Nhill says and I quote "michaelangelo Rucci is a good reporter" but I don't think it's accurate.

He's had some crackers. Hard to decide or narrow it down.
But surely the favourite was when Rucci caught wind of something going on around Tippett.
Had no ******* idea so decided to run the random pin the tail on the donkey story that the Crows could be in trouble for assisting Joel Tippett's move to Adelaide. :D

Good reporter Jake?
A few rungs above that mate. :$

Most of his articles are actually opinion based columns, full of innuendo and assumptions, rather than facts. He also gets a lot of stuff from interviews on 5aa. He seems to love writing to get responses, rather than providing an informed report.

I wouldn't worry about Rooch downplaying the Ryder incident, if he assaulted a cop he will be in a lot of trouble, probably jail time. But if he gets off, it really is a non-issue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't worry about Rooch downplaying the Ryder incident, if he assaulted a cop he will be in a lot of trouble, probably jail time. But if he gets off, it really is a non-issue.
Pretty poor taste for Fireman Kornes to play the old "nothing in it" when as a former firie he'd know the danger emergency services personnel put themselves under and the danger drunkards in the street pose as they go about performing a public service.

Most of his articles are actually opinion based columns, full of innuendo and assumptions, rather than facts. He also gets a lot of stuff from interviews on 5aa. He seems to love writing to get responses, rather than providing an informed report.

Well, he is a News Ltd employee.

Pretty poor taste for Fireman Kornes to play the old "nothing in it" when as a former firie he'd know the danger emergency services personnel put themselves under and the danger drunkards in the street pose as they go about performing a public service.
He was never in any danger to find out.

Hard to work out how much he learnt in the fortnight in the service really

DL1TbF1XcAUMipm.jpg:large

11d32310-f45c-49af-ae64-f3f194c4ce8c.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back