Bluemour Discussion Thread VII (cont. in pt VIII)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam McClure reporting Brisbane now an option for Kennedy. Our initial offer was pick 39, which the Giants have baulked at, Brisbane as a result have come in and attempting to one-up us. Interesting times, pretty confident it will still get done - worst case we can always offer future second round.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bryce Gibbs a huge chance to Crows IMO, based off Justin Reid's comments on trade radio this morning. Just hope Brisbane don't snake Kennedy off us...

Sam McClure reporting Brisbane now an option for Kennedy. Our initial offer was pick 39, which the Giants have baulked at, Brisbane as a result have come in and attempting to one-up us. Interesting times, pretty confident it will still get done - worst case we can always offer future second round.

Not worried
In sos we trust

At what point does Stringer become appealing?

If the dons are only offering 1-2 second rounders and we end up with a 1st 12-16 would we be tempted to test the water?

I'd only test the water with a later 'absolute bargain' pick if Dodoro is getting really tight with his offer. If we end up with 12/16 I'd rather it either go to the draft of head GWS' way for Kennedy plus a player/pick coming back.

403055_888404c164209a7ce0fa2f438e6469e8.png
Would anyone else like this as a clash jumper with a navy CFC??

I'm guessing you're a fan of the Hawthorn Power Ranger kit? That's disgusting. What's wrong with the white kit with blue logo? I think it's alright and it's miles ahead of our light blue atrocity. If it ain't broke don't fix it...

I think Gibbs will get done.
Adelaide are in their window right now, no point stock piling draft picks. Lever being a backman can be covered some what, what they need is midfield depth.

Cameron leaving and getting pick 19 back, Motlop coming via FA essentially covers that.

Then bringing in Gibbs adds to their midfield.

I'd be happy with 16&19 for Gibbs.

Cannot see it happening. If the noise is correct (going off what was said on SEN, ignoring the 'walk to the PSD' bit) then we opened negotiations with our 4th round pick, GWS said no, we're now offering our 3rd round and it doesn't appear to be doing much. It might take until late next week but either GWS will accept the 3rd or we'll offer a future 2nd (or something coming out of the possible Gibbs trade). At the end of the day Kennedy has nominated Carlton and he has to sign off on a trade. The talk early on was that this trade will be fairly straight forward. The deal will get done.

Too good.

Bout 5 years ago, getting drunk at a hotel bar in Sydney, my friend manages the hotel. Very early in the morning Mel B invites me and my missus up to her room with her husband. Boy is she attractive. Boy is she a potty mouth. ''Twas a no from us though.

And you call yourself a horse trainer!! ... pfft. Shambolic!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone fill me in of Reid's comments this morning on trade radio. Apparently he said something prompting all this gibbs talk. Would love to know what it was

Just GWS / Agent giving us a nudge in the media. Player has to agree to it too - strangely Smith to Essendon had the same little query just before the deal was done

Can anyone fill me in of Reid's comments this morning on trade radio. Apparently he said something prompting all this gibbs talk. Would love to know what it was

He was pressed on Gibbs, and didn't rule it out. Made a comment that will not talk to a contracted player but will see what happens over the next 7 days. Also said he had a good relationship with SOS... which indicates to me they have been talking. Also went close to admitting last year they made a mistake by going public

TRP had the best bluemour post of all Bigfooty last year. I'd take note of this one

I find your stinging takedown of some of the more unreliable rumourmongers equal parts useful, amusing and aggressive

I appreciate this latest post, as it's certainly helpful to know TRP is a good 'un

#wheatorchaffrumours

Everything except Bryce is coming
Left the door so far open

Yup plenty of wriggle room there, deal will be done. Though IMO we need it to happen ASAP and not at the death. With pick 10 and a second round pick for instance Dodoro would be crapping his dacks that will come over the top and blow up his trade plans re: Saad or Stringer.

eg 10 for Saad + 20 back, 20 for stringer.... would love this to happen!

Plus 2nd round for Kennedy and a couple steak knives.

I don't doubt Brisbane have re-enquired and made an offer to GWS...but i doubt Kennedy has or will agree to go to them since it's been reported he want to move to VIC not Brisbane.

If anything i'd be more worried about another VIC team entering the race.

I'm pretty surprised we're only offering a third...let's be honest that is a seriously low-ball offer.

I don't doubt Brisbane have re-enquired and made an offer to GWS...but i doubt Kennedy has or will agree to go to them since it's been reported he want to move to VIC not Brisbane.

If anything i'd be more worried about another VIC team entering the race.

I'm pretty surprised we're only offering a third...let's be honest that is a seriously low-ball offer.

Sounds like GWS trying to use brisbane as leverage to make us up our offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back