Win Prizes 2017 Post & Poster of the year awards - Voting opens tomorrow #HYPE

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fixed
G85Vli1.png

While I'm in a good mood, TigerImposter is one I've had my fair run in with over the years, but his posting has well improved and is now a poster I like, kudos for just wanting the best and from all reports you seem like a legend of a bloke at the meet ups, which cancels out all your irritating thoughts

Voting for myself in abusing kane cornes on twitter, making chism having an epic meltdown after saying would have been funnier if houli hit cripps and lastly making a Taylor hunt draft thread comparing him to hibberd and demanding a second rounder.

While I'm in a good mood, TigerImposter is one I've had my fair run in with over the years, but his posting has well improved and is now a poster I like, kudos for just wanting the best and from all reports you seem like a legend of a bloke at the meet ups, which cancels out all your irritating thoughts
I think him and me had more run ins this year then anyone else combined. He is alright though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Winning the premiership was the cure of all evils. I’m happy as a pig in mud. I will add I hold no grudges on any poster as long as they’re passionate Tigers.

Last edited:
Winning the premiership was the cure of all evils. I’m happy as a pig in mud. I will add I hold no grudges on any poster as long as their passionate Tigers.
Pretty much hit the nail on the head
And you've raised your lads as Tigers so they are in the good books too

POTY last year for tireless efforts to get our colours repaired from mustard and grey under BLK sponsorship to yellow and black under Puma.

Incisive and witty as well.
Bane of opposition boards.
Fearless troll.
An absolute legend.
Don't talk the flog up, he will be lurking on here or probably has a new account ( Le Muffington ??).
Like some evil being, if we ignore him and don't speak of him he will disappear and cease to exist!!!

I think him and me had more run ins this year then anyone else combined. He is alright though

Yeah because mine and TigerImposter heated debates always end up getting deleted so I can understand you thinking that lol.

Always respected the passion and now that we won a premiership we all eventually got what we craved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's to 2:38 am and I can't sleep because whenever I close my eyes I see visions of this award. Been chain smoking darts and joints for hours. Tried having a wank but couldn't get it up. The stress is ruining my life.

I hate saying or admitting this but a couple of complete and utter flogs in tigs2010 Nostradumbass keep this board somewhat humorous , without big noting and without targeting any specific users with petty childish s**t.
Tiger71 excepted as he is everyone's bitch.
As such they would be my POY nominations.
After typing that I have that feeling you get after waking up hang over , sticky pubes and laying next to some nude beach whale.
tigs2010 baby, we finally made it. :D

About time we got recognised.

Da best.

Any nominations in this thread won't be counted, please follow the instructions in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back