List Mgmt. 2017 GC Draft/Trade Thread/FA - National Draft Pick 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Rory Lobbe is an excellent mobile Ruck/Forward
Players like him are in demand due to the way the game is played now.
Lynch Back up plan
But it will never happen

jimmy bartel Sticking up for the Suns again right now on trade radio talking about the chances of getting Motlop

I'll be glad next week if trade week gets knocked back to a week...

My data limit on phone at work his copping a hammering from listening to trade radio

I'll be glad next week if trade week gets knocked back to a week...

My data limit on phone at work his copping a hammering from listening to trade radio
I can't listen to another minute of those shitty ads. Come Thursday it will all actually be exciting. I think last year we landed Witts, Lyons and got rid of Jaeger all on the same day.

Swallows manager said he's excited about the future etc and really looking forward to working under dew

Mentioned that there was some talk of Andrew coming up - every brothers dream to play together ..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swallows manager said he's excited about the future etc and really looking forward to working under dew

Mentioned that there was some talk of Andrew coming up - every brothers dream to play together ..
Isnt Swallows manager also O’Cockfaces, it was last year. If it still is I would believe a thing he had to say

Not a big loss personel wise. Just sad that it's seems like we can't attract anyone. But I was saying that this Time last year and then we got Witt's, Lyons and hanley. And we hailed it as a successful trade period. So I'll still hold out hope.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back