News Update: Charles Cameron traded to Brisbane for Pick 12

Remove this Banner Ad

And Bartel making him very uncomfortable.

Good. I thought they were really dodgy with all the stuff to do with Cam McCarthy and then getting him to train with Freo while he was still contracted to GWS. Those are a group of player managers that need some serious looking at, but won't be.

Bartel and Twomey not taking any sh*t from this stooge.

Who is it? McDougall?
Andrew McDougall, Colin Young's offsider.

Mitch McGovern's manager.

Edit: also '1st round offer is strong for a former rookie'. Jeremy McGovern is a former rookie too, I guess a first round pick would be a strong offer for him.

Andrew McDougall, Colin Young's offsider.

Mitch McGovern's manager.

Edit: also '1st round offer is strong for a former rookie'. Jeremy McGovern is a former rookie too, I guess a first round pick would be a strong offer for him.
Both were formerly babies. Extremely high offer for a former baby. Gee they say some dumb things.

If football is a low priority, why would anyone want him?

He ain't coming back to our program. He's not worthy of it

Get him traded

Who ever does our character testing needs to review their process. It's failing to often

Not failing if you can bring in an unknown rookie, get some good games out of him, then ship him off for a 1st Round pick!

Yeah, I think people are really under-rating Francis' talent. If we can get him in shape both mentally and physically, he would be a home run for us. Basically, Lever's intercepting game in a more athletically gifted player.

Francis is an awkward size (around 190 cm) so he is not really a KPP nor is he a midfielder. Always felt that his best position is as a 3rd tall that reads the play exceptionally well and had the great ability to peel off his man and come across the packs for intercept marks.

I know that he has had a tough run emotionally given the family tragedy before he got drafted but I don't know enough if there are other issues at play. Is he another Menzel where application and work ethic leaves a bit to be desired of it genuinely him not being happy in Melbourne. Francis actually has A grade talent. Then again so does Troy Menzel.

Alternative, how would Francis go as a Smith replacement?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm getting the vibe Francis is becoming more and more likely as trade week goes on, not sure what I think about that.

If I'm Tom Doedee I'd be starting to worry that I'm never going to get a fair crack at an AFL career if Francis comes in and gets his act together and finally plays up to his full potential. Surely Cheney would be moved on in the event Francis joins us.
Reckon Doedee would get 1st crack, given his solid SANFL form last year... but unlikely he would get through the whole year, so not a bad thing to have another option. Also, there may be room for both.

Pretty much, This is from the official AFL page.

"However, he's not too sure, based on this year's performances, how he will travel next year knowing that he's playing with a club that he doesn't want to play with."

I suppose there's a chance it could be genuine, but sounds more like a threat.
That is an utter disgrace from a professional athlete

Our two 2018 firsr rounders are not going anywhere given there are players from SA expected to go in that range. We wanted to get Melbourne's 1st rounder next year because we want to have the flexibility of having 2 first rounders if we need to trade up at any point.
Pick 19 it is then :p

Weren't we all taking the piss out of Koch, when he suggested the exact same thing a month ago?

As long as it’s done by someone sober and not in an angry rant straight after the match style that Koch did it’ll be fine.
Was Walsh’s team first motto just a throw away line?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back