List Mgmt. Trade and F/A - 2017/2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, what is to be gained from a post like this?
If legendstatus has access to information and more importantly is prepared to post it, we should be grateful.
We should encourage sharing, not discourage it.
It would be nice if you weren't so quick to shoot down other posters and/or their opinions.

I put my reputation on the line when I said Zachariah Watts is coming to us a yr ago.. and I have one of the highest most respected reps on here..

So agree with you there bud.

This goes off topic so feel free to move it if there is somewhere more appropriate. But can we perhaps as a board perhaps get a little stricter or poster behaviour. It’s always been great that we’ve been more relaxed than other boards, but in the last few weeks alone we have seen one poster chased off the board completely, another made to feel uncomfortable about sharing thoughts and info and those are just the ones that have pointed out that they have felt that way.

I’m all for differing opinions and debates but when posters are being made to feel uncomfortable participating on our board there is a problem.

I blame SEN.

THey get him on to be the Trade Expert....and then at the very start of the interview he qualifies what he is saying with the comment "I'm not an expert at this sort of stuff".

Then why get him on to talk about it? Better just to leave him talk about tactics etc. He clearly isn't up with the trade talk.
That's a bingo.

Bizarre.

Why any media insist on non experts and think the public will swallow it.

Errrr wait......

Seriously, what is to be gained from a post like this?
If legendstatus has access to information and more importantly is prepared to post it, we should be grateful.
We should encourage sharing, not discourage it.
It would be nice if you weren't so quick to shoot down other posters and/or their opinions.
I have no problem with people sharing info and I didn’t try to shut anything down. Honestly, if he had time to post “I have info which I’ll post later” then had time to have a moan about a response afterwards, then he had the time to post the info he has in the first place. If he can’t handle someone pointing out he’s attention seeking when he makes an attention seeking post that’s his problem.

This goes off topic so feel free to move it if there is somewhere more appropriate. But can we perhaps as a board perhaps get a little stricter or poster behaviour. It’s always been great that we’ve been more relaxed than other boards, but in the last few weeks alone we have seen one poster chased off the board completely, another made to feel uncomfortable about sharing thoughts and info and those are just the ones that have pointed out that they have felt that way.

I’m all for differing opinions and debates but when posters are being made to feel uncomfortable participating on our board there is a problem.

So how do other posters respond to a stricter more ruthless regime.. they'd get chased off as well.. robbing Peter to pay Paul.

I must admit, I fail to see why you wouldn't just post the information.

As opposed to trying to create some narrative/hype around the fact you'll be doing so.

Maybe he is busy now?

Maybe he is just building us up?

Maybe none of the above?

Why does it matter anyway?

I know we are all bored but legendstatus isn't the enemy people.

So this is what the REPAIR LIST MANAGEMENT on the whiteboard meant

We have to hold our water for 12 months to clear cap space and contracts and save every penny and pick for Lynch... no trades unless it's for next to nothing

It's a lost year basically because as Richmond and Dogs have proven you just need to be close and get some luck

We aint close til 2019 and even then only if we get Lynch

I have no problem with people sharing info and I didn’t try to shut anything down. Honestly, if he had time to post “I have info which I’ll post later” then had time to have a moan about a response afterwards, then he had the time to post the info he has in the first place. If he can’t handle someone pointing out he’s attention seeking when he makes an attention seeking post that’s his problem.
upload_2017-10-13_13-8-9.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Board has turned to s**t mate. They know they can say whatever and get no punishment. I've always said our mods need to be more ruthless. Anyways my opinion.

So first Richmond, now Essendon/North/Saints have run away from Schache.

There must be something absolutely toxic about him we don’t know - if so I hope Walsh was telling the truth when he said we’re not looking into him.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Irrelevant.
Poster first, mod. second.
So you can sit there and criticise the posting behaviour of others when they make smartarse posts like mine, but it’s ok for you to be a smartarse because you’re a ‘poster first, mod second’.

Mitch Cleary‏ @cleary_mitch 2m2 minutes ago

Dockers in at AFL House and armed with pick 40. Expect Nathan Wilson to become official this afternoon @traderadio

If fremantle get Wilson for pick 40, I'm going to go crazy. That's ridiculous. He's easily pick 25>. We need to move to Perth asap.

Steal by Doggies

Cal Twomey on pick 6 on Trade Radio: "it's not the year for key positions" and complains about Collingwood supporters asking about a key position at 6 when best available won't be one

Then the only 2 players he names for us are Brander and Naughton... twit

We pick a s**t Time to Suck and Still have a 1st Rounder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back