Universal Love Top 5 posters on this board?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I never figure highly in forum popularity - something to do with my half-arsed commitment, poor insights and general unlikeability. But hey, you gotta be somewhere - so here I am.
Not at all. I think you are probably everyone's second place in a beauty contest candidate.

Also here you go Ando727 according to Proper Gander
you_have_won_second_prize_in_a_beauty_contest_2516.png

That reminds me... I forgot Crimson Azure .
Only for his letters that winners of something (can't remember) get. They are ******* brilliant and s**t all at once.

Do hope to meet Proper Gander at a game one of these days. Mainly to talk about things we have broken after Dees losses. Most posters on here are pretty good.

I never figure highly in forum popularity - something to do with my half-arsed commitment, poor insights and general unlikeability. But hey, you gotta be somewhere - so here I am.
Hey actually I don't mind you either!

See with me, I tend to paint a pretty bleak picture at times of Melbourne. More from being a member for about 20 years and seeing them achieve very little in that period, particularly over the last 11 years.

I've also come accustomed to being labelled cynical and negative, whereas in reality most of my predictions are close to the pin. I have extreme positivity for the first time in a long time about 2018, and think that we've got a list that at a minimum is finals ready.

But yeah, happy to rub people up the wrong way for the sake of voicing my opinion even though it might not be positive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All of you for entertaining me daily. Much appreciated, youse are all legends!!
Do miss cowboyfromhell and yes, wona too to some degree.
Still wondering what the ulterior motive of this thread is though...

Was it possibly an alias of a Melbourne poster needing self reassurance? Did they find it? So many questions I don't care the answer for

Hey actually I don't mind you either!

See with me, I tend to paint a pretty bleak picture at times of Melbourne. More from being a member for about 20 years and seeing them achieve very little in that period, particularly over the last 11 years.

I've also come accustomed to being labelled cynical and negative, whereas in reality most of my predictions are close to the pin. I have extreme positivity for the first time in a long time about 2018, and think that we've got a list that at a minimum is finals ready.

But yeah, happy to rub people up the wrong way for the sake of voicing my opinion even though it might not be positive.
you're sometimes very negative, and sometimes very positive. You're a mystery wrapped in an enigma DD. Or, as you say, a product of membership of MFC for 20 years.

I don't think you greatly rub anyone up the wrong way for your opinions do you? Not for more than a couple of Bigfooty minutes anyway.

you're sometimes very negative, and sometimes very positive. You're a mystery wrapped in an enigma DD. Or, as you say, a product of membership of MFC for 20 years.

I don't think you greatly rub anyone up the wrong way for your opinions do you? Not for more than a couple of Bigfooty minutes anyway.
I am a product of supporting Melbourne. Seeing no success for so long. Seeing the WB and Richmond win the GF really sucked and I am totally jealous.

I think I am a realist. Expect a lot of hope next year from me, I reckon our list isn't far off a flag if we get some key things right. I also like Goodwin.

I definitely irritate people, but don't care.

Does anyone rub anyone badly hear? DrWhoo was generally brilliant at hooking people in (including me self) but that was something else.

Actually never mind I have like 4 posters on block so the boards pretty breezy for me

Yes they do. I am on block from a few I think and have blocked some also.

Suppose I could be on block as well but I wouldn't know... I'd like to think whilst sometimes being capable of picking arguments on here I don't target anyone in particular.

Suppose I could be on block as well but I wouldn't know... I'd like to think whilst sometimes being capable of picking arguments on here I don't target anyone in particular.
your egalitarian approach to picking arguments is noted

I have a few posters on ignore but no one from here except old mate R Grunter

Grunter that Dbag, he wanted me to delete my account if Daniher didn't win the Coleman because it was so shocking that I thought he could become a good footballer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back