Official Match Thread Season 24 Round 12: Sin City Swamprats vs Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi Spamrats,

I've missed you guys, how's things? Have you guys managed a win yet?

Well look who it is. The biggest flog in the SFA!!!

I miss you.

Gray Day was big on the #sackantbear campaign. Went and got himself perma banned just to get out of his contract and away from Ant Bear

What you gotta do to get permabanned?

Lets do it.

Great phone. Snake 2 on my 3315 is the reason I almost failed a couple of classes.

They are also handy to use as a wheel chock.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I so want a beer, right now dammit!!!

I've always wanted to go into the brewing business and open a bar, I'd call the beer 'Free Beer', just imagine the amount of patrons coming thru the door with the sign out the front 'Free Beer Here'.

Ofcourse they would be disappointed realizing it wasn't free but I'm sure they would say * it and have a froff anyway...

RichDuggan

From what I've heard of late, only 2 or 3 of them post each week........
We’re so at one that we all post from the same account.

Vesty usually tries to sit on my lap but I tell him to **** off back under the desk.

Oh look a guy that doesn't begin a sentence with a capital letter, what are you using, a Nokia 3310 or something?

What's wrong with a Nokia 3310??

You make me sick!!!!

I've always wanted to go into the brewing business and open a bar, I'd call the beer 'Free Beer', just imagine the amount of patrons coming thru the door with the sign out the front 'Free Beer Here'.

Ofcourse they would be disappointed realizing it wasn't free but I'm sure they would say **** it and have a froff anyway...

RichDuggan

This sounds like a solid business idea that will require further business investment partners.

I don't need to look at the books, sign me up.

best steer clear of the Rat's team thread
Not sure the Bombers would agree with you there - last week was one of the great threads in SFA history. Both sides played their part, but I don't hold out much hope that the Warriors can reach such lofty heights.....

I'm still waiting for my signing bonus. Ant Bear keeps saying the cheque's in the mail.

#sackantbear

That's an absolute scandal!

I am thoroughly offended by this lack of respect.

#sackantbear

Remove this Banner Ad

Back