Official Match Thread Season 24 Round 12: Sin City Swamprats vs Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

So SpamRats, going to let me get 45 touches again?

Actually I was about to ask you about that very point.

Have you recovered from that Round 1 leather poisoning or are you still struggling with it?

Actually I was about to ask you about that very point.

Have you recovered from that Round 1 leather poisoning or are you still struggling with it?

Trying to get some tips on how to get over it are you?

So SpamRats, going to let me get 45 touches again?
I also killed it that day before that flog Ant Bear moved me out of the action. He sent me this very welcoming PM which I know feel compelled to share.

Dear Ding,

I'm the only one that gets attention around here. First Cloud_ now you. Can't wait for the mid season trade period. In the meantime enjoy obscurity.

Anonymous (PM from Ant Bear)

So like last time we'll kick a few cheap ones to each other and enjoy a few cold ones after the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out of the fire and into the freezer
images

Left over snags are the bomb.com

I used to take left over sausages to school for lunch and the amount of crap I copped for it was ridiculous. Didn't care though because they are awesome.

I also killed it that day before that flog Ant Bear moved me out of the action. He sent me this very welcoming PM which I know feel compelled to share.

Dear Ding,

I'm the only one that gets attention around here. First Cloud_ now you. Can't wait for the mid season trade period. In the meantime enjoy obscurity.

Anonymous (PM from Ant Bear)

So like last time we'll kick a few cheap ones to each other and enjoy a few cold ones after the game.

Getting PMs like that it might be worth rejoining the #sackantbear train, plenty of room for more passengers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back