Justin Reid

Remove this Banner Ad

Right now, he's killed it with the only trade we've done.

I'm ambivalent with keeping Cameron, though will be pissed if he's in our best 22 come round 1 and right now neutral on not getting anyone yet.

How would he not be in best 22? Our squad doesn’t run that deep

MCrouch 2018 Brownlow Winner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is trade period over is it?

Feels like some on here would prefer a multitudes of trades so the period is entertaining rather than making only good deals - or none at all if required.
Just trading in some quality would be nice. Picks are unproven.

How would he not be in best 22? Our squad doesn’t run that deep

MCrouch 2018 Brownlow Winner

I'd be pissed because we've put a player who has both his professionalism questioned by his manager, and his track record in these situations is shocking. Needless to say he'll end up being a cancer to the club, and his position is one you use to blood rookies.

If he is to stay, he can rot.

I'd be pissed because we've put a player who has both his professionalism questioned by his manager, and his track record in these situations is shocking. Needless to say he'll end up being a cancer to the club, and his position is one you use to blood rookies.

If he is to stay, he can rot.

The boys think completely differently than you, luckily.

This. Nobes would have caved in by now.
Agreed. I would have loved Rockliff as a freebee though. Maybe the 4 years may have been much. $650 for Rockliff would have kept Lever here if we offered it earlier.I was a fan of Barlow last year.
The trade for Lever was win win for both clubs. I rate him at the moment. If we pay overs for Gibbs he's out.

I can't say I'm over the moon so far. Especially given Melbourne seem to be getting bent over by everybody at the moment...

Who was responsible for the Gibbs debacle last season? If him, he's probably still only a bare pass mark so far.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back