2018 Fixture wish list

Remove this Banner Ad

My simple is wish as it is every year is a minimum of six games in Melbourne (not including Geelong or Tasmania (which seem to occasionally get included as "Melbourne" games)).
I was just about to post the same thing. I would like a minimum of 6 games in Melbourne with 3 at the MCG (Melbourne, Richmond, Collingwood) and 3 at Etihad (Carlton, North Melbourne and St.Kilda). St.Kilda and Melbourne would have to be due for a trip to the Gabba and it would be great to play Carlton and Collingwood twice. I don't mind travelling to Tassie to play Hawthorn, but they are also due for a game at the Gabba I would have thought.
This is basically my only wish. More games in Melbourne for the old Fiztroy supporters!

Has the NRL ever released their fixture before the AFL? Interesting.

Can only be good for the northern clubs - should be no major clashes hopefully.

NRL used to be driven by the broadcasters who basically ran the schedule for TV numbers. This is the first year they haven't.

As many Saturday twilight games at the Gabba as possible please and I would also like us to play the Crows in Adelaide, I've been meaning to make my first trip to Adelaide Oval for a couple of years, next season it is happening.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 1 Adelaide v Melbourne at the Adelaide oval

With Lever playing on Tex Twofathers

I'd like to see that.
Round 1 The Gabba Brisbane v Adelaide.

With Mitch Robinson lining up on Tom Rockliff in the center square for the first bounce:cool:, then when he floats forward switch over to Nick Robertson:D.

Round 1 The Gabba Brisbane v Adelaide.

With Mitch Robinson lining up on Tom Rockliff in the center square for the first bounce:cool:, then when he floats forward switch over to Nick Robertson:D.

How do Port and Adelaide get to decide who he plays for each week - maybe whoever has a home game and make sure they have two showdowns and he can play for one each? Do they split his salary under both caps or does one side kind of pay a stud fee of some sort when playing for the other one.

Would be hard for him to keep both sides intellectual property from the others as well.

Would they be buying him a harlequin suit - Port right leg and left arm, Crown left leg and right arm and the body quarters with Port top right and bottom left and Crows top left and bottom right ... actually fitting both sets of sponsors on could be interesting too ...

;)

2008 I remember NRL released there draw before the end of the season however back then they just released the games for each round and not the times and days

How do Port and Adelaide get to decide who he plays for each week - maybe whoever has a home game and make sure they have two showdowns and he can play for one each? Do they split his salary under both caps or does one side kind of pay a stud fee of some sort when playing for the other one.

Would be hard for him to keep both sides intellectual property from the others as well.

Would they be buying him a harlequin suit - Port right leg and left arm, Crown left leg and right arm and the body quarters with Port top right and bottom left and Crows top left and bottom right ... actually fitting both sets of sponsors on could be interesting too ...

;)
OOPS!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back