Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
Following on from last year's thread.

Current In's:
Harrison Wigg (previously 10)
Aaron Young (previously 11)
Lachie Weller (previously 14)

Current Available Numbers:

Weller looks like he could slot straight into 14. Would expect one of Ainsworth, Scrim, Brodie or Bowes to move up to 2.

Anyone reckon someone's going to nab the number 9?

i would have liked it if we had a captains number like with port adelaide but with having co captains that isnt possible unfortunately

I like the idea of A Swallow getting no9, shows it has no significance to the club. Unfortunately I think the marketing people will point out the number of kids that have no9 on their back and want a player of note to move into it
Give it to Swallow if he comes. A couple of years will cleanse it of the Gablett baggage...

I like the idea of A Swallow getting no9, shows it has no significance to the club. Unfortunately I think the marketing people will point out the number of kids that have no9 on their back and want a player of note to move into it

Give it to the lowest ranked rookie each year - show everyone it means nothing. Ablett would think we should be retiring his jumper and hanging it from the stands.

wiggy looks like he'll get 26.
Gold+Coast+Suns+Training+Session+5FJs6420r9gl.jpg

weller had 14 on in todays video.
weller.PNG

http://www.goldcoastfc.com.au/video/2017-11-06/suns-tv-stuart-dew-speaks-to-the-media
i can't get a clear screenshot of it but around 1:28 it looks like maybe ainsworth in the background has the number 9 on his training top??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back