Official Match Thread Season 24 Round 12: West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

lol. I am the Wonders. But I've left now

#licoriceallsorts
Please, just like your captain you're merely a small piece of dust in the Wonders great history. Look at someone like BallaratBulldog, now he is what you call 'The Wonders'

Please, just like your captain you're merely a small piece of dust in the Wonders great history. Look at someone like BallaratBulldog, now he is what you call 'The Wonders'
lol. Premiership player and former captain.... 'just a small piece of dust in the history'...

Just wondering btw... have the Wonders ever been to the finals under your captaincy? Or won a final for that matter? Or been 3 points from a prelim?

Nah, didn't think so, head up tho champ, maybe one day I'll return and lead you guys back to the glory days that Clarkey yarns about...

#licoriceallsorts

Congratulations on 350 games this weekend, iDon. 5th player in league history to reach this milestone.

Congratulations to BallaratBulldog and JT_the_Man on their milestones too.
Why didn't I receive a post like this for my 100th a few weeks ago?

#selectionbias #confirmationbias

lol. Premiership player and former captain.... 'just a small piece of dust in the history'...

Just wondering btw... have the Wonders ever been to the finals under your captaincy? Or won a final for that matter? Or been 3 points from a prelim?

Nah, didn't think so, head up tho champ, maybe one day I'll return and lead you guys back to the glory days that Clarkey yarns about...

#licoriceallsorts
Tell me again how the club was going under your reign as 'captain'. If it wasn't for Golumless the place would have been in a worst state then it was. I have single handedly bought the Wonders back to the club it was back before the s**t years of S19-20-21-22. You may be a premiership player (lol who isn't) and former co-captain but that's only because there was no one else and Golumless had no one else to help him keep the club afloat.

Thanks for bringing Clarkey into this, I'm sure he is loving not having to do anything the last 2 seasons with me in charge. Bet he is enjoying his time instead of having to be stuck on Bigfooty saving the club he loves with you in charge sinking the place into an abyss

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have single handedly bought the Wonders back to the club it was back before the s**t years of S19-20-21-22
Haha, no you haven't.

Speaking honestly here, I was actually tempted to approach you late last season and ask to be made captain so I could rebuild the club, much like I have done here.

The Wonders are a shadow of their former selves, the club is sadly in a state of decay and I decided against saving you, instead hammering the final nail in the coffin by recruiting LicoriceAllsorts and condemning you to seasons of mediocrity.

Haha, no you haven't.

Speaking honestly here, I was actually tempted to approach you late last season and ask to be made captain so I could rebuild the club, much like I have done here.

The Wonders are a shadow of their former selves, the club is sadly in a state of decay and I decided against saving you, instead hammering the final nail in the coffin by recruiting LicoriceAllsorts and condemning you to seasons of mediocrity.
Haha and you think I would have accepted your request? Quivorir is a more capable captain then you are. The club is in great shape heading forward. The recruitment of nahnah just shows we're a destination club and all you've dealth with this season is PhenomenalV1 wanting out and recruiting guys like Citroin. Talk about a club in turmoil

Tell me again how the club was going under your reign as 'captain'. If it wasn't for Golumless the place would have been in a worst state then it was. I have single handedly bought the Wonders back to the club it was back before the s**t years of S19-20-21-22. You may be a premiership player (lol who isn't) and former co-captain but that's only because there was no one else and Golumless had no one else to help him keep the club afloat.

Thanks for bringing Clarkey into this, I'm sure he is loving not having to do anything the last 2 seasons with me in charge. Bet he is enjoying his time instead of having to be stuck on Bigfooty saving the club he loves with you in charge sinking the place into an abyss
s**t years... of making finals for consecutive years and winning premierships? hmmm?

Why didn't Golumless just choose you then? I guess there was an urge to go with me instead in Season 22. We were both options. And luckily he did choose me.

It was also lucky I didn't ship off after Season 22, or better yet retire, and allow West Coast to cave in upon itself. Wouldn't that be embarrassing. What would have happened then? Possible folding of the great Wonders? Nah but I stuck it out, remained as active as I possibly could without going insane, and even copped criticism from fellow leaders, even tho I had aired my grievances with my enjoyment of the league and Wonders, and still ended up as the most active member of the team last season. I suppose none of that registered with you?

Clarkey? lol. Clarkey has done no more this season as he did the two season I was captain. He's still in his retirement home, longing for the good ole days to return, although they're looking further away than ever right now...

#licoriceallsorts

Haha, no you haven't.

You cruel, cruel being Haro

#licoriceallsorts

Haha and you think I would have accepted your request?
Probably not, but I would've felt better knowing I did all I could.
Quivorir is a more capable captain then you are.
Ok.
The club is in great shape heading forward. The recruitment of nahnah just shows we're a destination club
Yep, the and recruitment of LA & miggs says the same thing about us.

The reality is for the Wonders is that their list is full of 'filler' posters. People who post in match threads a little bit, and don't do much else, lacking presence in the league.
all you've dealth with this season is PhenomenalV1 wanting out and recruiting guys like Citroin.
Yeah, shouldn't really have to deal with much during a season mate.

Phenom is an egotist, he craves attention, completely out of my control. Citroin is barely a bust, he's just a spot on the list and is a long-term project. You're selectively filtering out the fact in LA too.

The Wonders used to be a club that was hated by all, much like the Bombers are today. Success and relevancy drives others insane, because you crave it and leads you to envy us.

Much of the league has a neutral opinion on the Wonders, which is worse than being loved and far worse than being hated. Nothing is worse than being indifferent towards something.

What the Wonders really need is someone like me to inspire emotion again, to incite feeling and conversation around the club again. But a vanilla and cuck captain like you is happy keeping it the way it is.

s**t years... of making finals for consecutive years and winning premierships? hmmm?

Why didn't Golumless just choose you then? I guess there was an urge to go with me instead in Season 22. We were both options. And luckily he did choose me.

It was also lucky I didn't ship off after Season 22, or better yet retire, and allow West Coast to cave in upon itself. Wouldn't that be embarrassing. What would have happened then? Possible folding of the great Wonders? Nah but I stuck it out, remained as active as I possibly could without going insane, and even copped criticism from fellow leaders, even tho I had aired my grievances with my enjoyment of the league and Wonders, and still ended up as the most active member of the team last season. I suppose none of that registered with you?

Clarkey? lol. Clarkey has done no more this season as he did the two season I was captain. He's still in his retirement home, longing for the good ole days to return, although they're looking further away than ever right now...

#licoriceallsorts
Anyone can win finals and flags in this fantasy forum mate. I'll take a trip down memory lane with you. Remember how boring the club was to banter with? Remember the likes of myself a 2nd season rookie having to be the best poster at the club because the lack of posters we had? Remember how much the #lolwonders tag was used? Remember the constant hammering the club took from opposition players because of our inactivity. That was all under your watch. We were lucky to win our flag and it came completely out of the blew after probably being the shittest club back in S21.

Matter of the fact is, despite the premiership in S21 the club has been a rabble since S19. Since I've taken over, people enjoy bantering against us. In fact if you take a look at Ant Bear's graphs you'll see we're one of the best clubs to banter with. And yours truly has been named the best captain by his peers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back