A Section VAFA Premier 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the contrary, OS made initial contact with JS 8 weeks ago re a potential return & again after their prelim win. Also, both teams had 19 1 pointers on Sunday so plenty to be said for old boy talent. As far as the post alluding to what it cost SKOB is concerned, the sooner this ill informed & uneducated rubbish ceases, the better off this forum will be. Conspirator out.

Skob had 18 players from the 22 who went to the school. Hardly EPL. I would hazard a guess that is at least as many as most old boys clubs would have. Move on guys

Skob had 18 players from the 22 who went to the school. Hardly EPL. I would hazard a guess that is at least as many as most old boys clubs would have. Move on guys

Like has already been pointed out, both teams had 19 one pointers in them on Sunday. That's a lot of home grown talent right there. VAFA should be proud it can retain talent like this.

Like has already been pointed out, both teams had 19 one pointers in them on Sunday. That's a lot of home grown talent right there. VAFA should be proud it can retain talent like this.

Agreed but one club has been smashed all years about all their outsiders and accused of paying players when the reality is the vast majority were homegrown .

What was with the sub-par video of the game as well. All of the finals have been poor, but the different angles they used in the GF, almost all of which they seemed to want to do from ground level, made watching the game again damn hard at times.

What was with the sub-par video of the game as well. All of the finals have been poor, but the different angles they used in the GF, almost all of which they seemed to want to do from ground level, made watching the game again damn hard at times.
The VAFA should watch the EFL coverage. They used 4 cameras with in game replays and were able to cut to any camera at anytime. Most professional (amateur) sporting coverage seen.

VAFA's this year was by far the worst i've seen. Crapping conditions didn't help.

Whats happened to Brian. It appears that his posts from the last 3 months have been deleted. Am I wrong???

Max "If Tigers can doi it, so can the Blues in 2018" Leaedr

That's it, got sick of being told he has an alias and thought things were being over moderated. There are a few that have left over the alias s**t.

Yes .. a few posters keep saying he was me or I was him ? Bedford is right but he also got sick of the daily references to skob paying players , afl etc . 18 old boys played in the flag , the vafa thoroughly investigated them and found nothing yet the bagging continues on Twitter etc. Most old boys premiers wouldn’t have more than 18 old boys .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In light of Richmond's AFL premiership victory after a 37 year flag drought last weekend, which is more satisfying to win from a supporter aspect-an AFL premiership (ie Western Bulldogs 2016, Richmond 2017), or a VAFA flag win (ie Ormond 1987, St Kevin's 2017)?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Interesting question Jase. As someone who has supported the mighty Tiges for fifty years, I have to say there was a bit of cutting onions at the end of the GF. On the other hand the sense of pride and achievement when my sons and my club were champions cannot be underestimated.

I think they are perhaps two different things.

Adam Schnieder off to GWS as NEAFL coach.

Joins a long list of coaches who have racked up a 4-14 win/loss ratio, getting their club relegated with a wooden spoon in hand.....and then get elevated to coach in a state league competition.

I wonder what would've happened to him if Beaumaris had finished 8th?

Maybe he'd have become Horse's right hand man?

Joins a long list of coaches who have racked up a 4-14 win/loss ratio, getting their club relegated with a wooden spoon in hand.....and then get elevated to coach in a state league competition.

I wonder what would've happened to him if Beaumaris had finished 8th?

Maybe he'd have become Horse's right hand man?

Very true hedge! I notice you are now a hawks man ? At least you can hold your head high as you didn’t get your team relegated !

That's it, got sick of being told he has an alias and thought things were being over moderated. There are a few that have left over the alias s**t.

Long time reader, first time poster, however in response to this, and many posts, I've seen so many things posted about unwarranted accusations against SKOBS, Parkdale, Prahran...about, (let's call a spade a spade), player payments - yet you'd rather dwell on people leaving this forum due to comments made about double agents, then posters getting banned or leaving for it... Doesn't add up to me. Sorry to be so negative - just doesn't make sense for a public forum to be so contradictory...

Long time reader, first time poster, however in response to this, and many posts, I've seen so many things posted about unwarranted accusations against SKOBS, Parkdale, Prahran...about, (let's call a spade a spade), player payments - yet you'd rather dwell on people leaving this forum due to comments made about double agents, then posters getting banned or leaving for it... Doesn't add up to me. Sorry to be so negative - just doesn't make sense for a public forum to be so contradictory...

Given that you are one of the few with an utter fixation on player payments as demonstrated by your posting history, I would like to draw your "long time reader first time poster" attention to the BigFooty Terms of Service and Rules:
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/help/terms

It specifically mentions creating sock puppet accounts to back yourself up is Not A Good Thing.

So without naming numbers, I suggest you decide which account you want to use and delete the other before an admin permanently red cards both of them.

Normally this would be handled via PM however this instance is so blatant it can serve as a reminder of What Not To Do.

Given that you are one of the few with an utter fixation on player payments as demonstrated by your posting history, I would like to draw your "long time reader first time poster" attention to the BigFooty Terms of Service and Rules:
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/help/terms

It specifically mentions creating sock puppet accounts to back yourself up is Not A Good Thing.

So without naming numbers, I suggest you decide which account you want to use and delete the other before an admin permanently red cards both of them.

Normally this would be handled via PM however this instance is so blatant it can serve as a reminder of What Not To Do.

Things getting a bit chaotic OTP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back