Podcast What's the podcast you last listened to?

Remove this Banner Ad

Joe Rogan is a favourite, his guests are varied and yes he is a stoner and a bit of a dumbass but he isnt at all pretentious. Nice and long podcasts plus I enjoy watching the Youtube versions on the big screen at home too.

The Film Vault, not sure why I like it, dont watch that many movies anymore but it appeals to my former film nerd self.

Stuff You Should Know - always fun topics.

MeatEater. Steve Rinella is great and I am hunter.

• Conversations
  • Rich Roll
  • Stone Cold
  • Film Buffs Forecast
  • The Money
  • The Ben Shapiro Show
  • Motley Fool Money
  • Hidden Brain
  • Revisionist History

I'm a fan of Dan Carlin's Hardcore History. Super long podcasts, but he has a great story telling ability and a great voice for podcasts. His Blueprint for Armageddon series (about WW1) was amazing, and chilling.

He tackles a variety of historical events - Ghengis Khan and family, Julius Cesar etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No love for nerdist in here? If you pick and choose the guests that interest you they are really good.

His one with tom morello the guitarist from rage against the machine and the nick offerman ones are really good

I am constantly trying to find great ones, some are great but last a few episodes, Dear John is a bout 6 episodes and can be polished off in a couple of hours but its a great story.
Best episodes i have listened to lately, Long Distance Part 1 and 2 on the Reply All Podcast. Casefile - Jonestown Part 1 2 and 3. Every episode of The Dollop.. cannot recommend that one enough...and Crimetown.. cannot wait for the next series

Does anyone listen too the outer sanctum? Heard them on 2 guys one cup podcast was wondering if worth it.

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
Yep, don't mind Outer Sanctum. People having fun talking football. I drift off during some interviews but that tends to happen with me anyway.

Outer Sanctum - see above.
Get It Done Guy - handy tips, can pick & choose.
Conversations - always worth checking in on.
Serial - great stuff for seasons 1 & 2.
Undisclosed - For a solid follow-up to Serial S1, check out this podcasts investigation into the Adnan Syed case.
In the Dark - Review of landmark case in child abduction (Jacob Wetterling) and an in-depth look at the the consequences & implications of the long-running and deeply flawed investigation.
Real Crime Profile - Good mix of hosts and their look at the OJ Simpson murder trial was great.
Stuff You Missed In History Class - I love it but then I find history stuff fascinating.
Stuff your mom never told you - Informative; healthy challenge to assumptions and awareness whether agree or not.
Stuff To Blow Your Mind / Stuff They Don't Want You To Know - Usually interesting.
Extra Hot Great - US/Canadian TV riffs. Long-time fan of the hosts.
The James Bonding Podcast - Hit & miss but worth it for the hilarity when they hit the mark.
Terrible, Thanks For Asking - solid content but too intense to binge-listen.
Remake This Movie Right / How Did This Get Made / I Was There Too - Film fans riffing on good/bad films.
Song Exploder - Composer breaks down the elements of a song/composition and how it all is meant to fit together.

Just started listening to podd socks too. It's Australian just friends talking about stuff that interests or annoys them each week. I enjoyed it

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk

I'm a fan of Dan Carlin's Hardcore History. Super long podcasts, but he has a great story telling ability and a great voice for podcasts. His Blueprint for Armageddon series (about WW1) was amazing, and chilling.

He tackles a variety of historical events - Ghengis Khan and family, Julius Cesar etc.

The Blueprint for Armageddon series was incredibly riveting. Fighting on a WW1 battlefield must have been like hell on earth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back