Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chelsea
Last edited by a moderator:

Would rather a punt on a DFA like Mullett or (potentially) Crameri than White. Not personal, just think we have enough depth in the role that he plays.

Just having a look at the DFA’s as it stands and the list is pretty bare. Fox only had us down for Z.Clarke as a possible suitor, which could have been an option without Lobbe’s trading (unless Phillip’s foot is not healing).

May need to sit tight for the next round of delistings or those that didn’t come to an agreement which could be the PSD. Miles, Lennon, O’Rourke, K.Stewart types.

A.Miles perhaps if he doesn’t come to an agreement, though that would be PSD I think and GCFC, if list numbers allowed, were keen and need midfielders too.

Don’t think there’s anyone else uncontracted of note as we stand.

The club should be trying to get into Miles or Lennon’s ear. Both would be decent options as a DFA. I’d like to see us try and snag a DFA diamond in the ruff...

The club should be trying to get into Miles or Lennon’s ear. Both would be decent options as a DFA. I’d like to see us try and snag a DFA diamond in the ruff...

Thought we were into B Lennon last year. Didn't eventuate. If the order of the day is in fact mids, mids. mids...Then Miles or Lennon should be looked at . We cant ignore the fact that one of these guys could come over for nothing !! Free hit.

Id like us to have a closer look.

Thought we were into B Lennon last year. Didn't eventuate. If the order of the day is in fact mids, mids. mids...Then Miles or Lennon should be looked at . We cant ignore the fact that one of these guys could come over for nothing !! Free hit.

Id like us to have a closer look.

Lennon = forward.
Miles has a contract in front of him by all reports but playing 1sts the sticking point (interesting that he’s been their best in finals previous to this year).

Lennon = forward.
Miles has a contract in front of him by all reports but playing 1sts the sticking point (interesting that he’s been their best in finals previous to this year).

Thing is i don't see him being in our best 22 either.

He'd be good for a team like Gold Coast who are still lacking big bodied mids.

Thought GCFC tabled a 3yr offer for him and there was consideration vs contract/moving again for opportunity & trying to stay and break-in to RFC’s 22.

Be a good fit too with the Gaz departure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MS3, Barrass anyone?

Do you have anymore trade rumours? People we attempted to bring across and didn't? Did we have a crack at Schache or Tom Boyd? Etc

I'm still interested to see what Essendon does with Ben Howlett. Reasonably good mid with experience.
They need all the help they can get in this area, if they let him go, then we need to stay away too.

Anyone in the know with regards to draft rumours? And which of the draftees SOS likes or has interviewed multiple times/more than the others?

I'm probably the only person on BigFooty who would say this but I'd give O’Rourke a shot. Who knows, with an injury free run he might surprise.
He got 3 years at Hawthorn on the back of that exact kind of thinking.

Bare minimum he needs a year out of the AFL system to see if he can make it less of a repeat strain issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back